[Intro] xL urded/99s

lionhunter

Hi, my account isn't new but since I haven't been active until now, I'll finally make my intro XD

So hey there, my name is Christopher, I prefer to be called Chris. I started playing runescape when I was 12 so 10 years now (I'm old now :( )

Been in two clans before, my first clan I joined was excel (pre-eoc), had a lot of good times. Took a break from runescape for several months, came back and excel was gone. Joined zerg unit once i started on oldschool, also had a good time there :D

Took another break for a few months and came back and excel reopened for oldschool. Joined them once again with many of the old core members, really glad to see old friends return :D

I really like F2P pking, especially attending preps/minis, they're really fun ^^

I'm pretty shy (more than that fml) and bad at small talk. I'm much better at serious talks (over text not voip) and overall just trying to help others (irl issues/outlooks).

So yeah, I'm 22, I like reading fiction books, thrillers/mysteries/action/horror. I also watch anime and read manga they're really great especially if you give them a chance. Really liking the anime "Overlord" right now (Tokyo Ghoul manga is awesome too!). Lastly, I like to make and edit videos in my spare time although I'm pretty bad XD (my channel in case you're interested: youtube.com/udidoo)

Always looking for friends, feel free to pm me and say hi ^-^

Oh, I also play league of legends, though mostly ARAM, haha.

Add me if you'd like! IGN: Shadowing Fate

Xl is taking over sharkbrew Chris is hotter then piss not even a diss your girl he will kiss... You noob ass bitches wish your leader could rap like this.... Welcome to hell. My basement I dwell, vagina I smell when duval is near... Ban me again moni Idont care... Xl is taking over sharkbrew, beware

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...