Talk Shit Get Hit (ty for da whip) ft SV

KFC

Storyline:

Innocent KFC was wandering around the Rogues Den when he suddenly spotted an Sv member with 27 defence.

The flame was on, we went at it for a good 15mins

9xux.png

he then went on to flame my baby pure so I jumped on my big boy and he held his ground talking brown sticky stuff

9ssg.png

he got smoked and after laughing at the spec i had more to laugh about: the lewtations

v8ss.png

ekxl.png

Fight was fair, both accounts are mains.

(22:12:59) <[ET]RuneScript> *** [ BIG NLG BAMF ]: Overall 938 | Att 72 | Def 27 | Str 82 | HP 81 | Range 86 | Pray 52 | Mage 85 | Cook 43 | WC 57 | Fletch 28 | Fish 21 | FM 50 | Craft 38 | Smith 21 | Mine 33 | Herb 19 | Agil 52 | Thief 53 | Slay 26 | Farm 9

SV are always free loot, they arent good at anything. 

lol'd ive pked 3 whips from nice burka and a b ring from 2 Ridiculous and about 3m+ from the kitchen unit lmao. didnt know Fi cared about loot when they gave some kid 15000$ when ur client got infected.. o yeah didnt Fi return like 30 times just so they could claim #1 p2p for only 2 weeks. arent you the leader of the clan that has closed so many times and it didn't even last for a month.

go cut urself emo fgt.

@KFC   nice whip pk ive killed pog brah for 3 whips already and 2 kbows

lol'd ive pked 3 whips from nice burka and a b ring from 2 Ridiculous and about 3m+ from the kitchen unit lmao. didnt know Fi cared about loot when they gave some kid 15000$ when ur client got infected.. o yeah didnt Fi return like 30 times just so they could claim #1 p2p for only 2 weeks. arent you the leader of the clan that has closed so many times and it didn't even last for a month.

go cut urself emo fgt.

Yeah but you're a main fighting a pure, on this topic i was a main fighting an sv main (27defence)

go cut urself emo fgt.

look in the mirror and take a long hard look at yourself, look at those wobbly crab eyes spacing out to opposite poles of your face, then if you can see those rat teeth poking out of your mouth and also look at that rather deformed nose. that my special little friend is what you really are, you are a rare kind of deformed malnourished and genetically compromised creature, you are just a little upset that on-top of all that you're also terrible at runescape and so is that main that kfc slapped down (the main being a known sv member). chop-sticks up im_sobeast. (clever little twist on nose up hittin)