Apex | Pure Clan

Old Nox

There's an inherent lack of rp/tank clans as it stands, and there are a lot of clanless zerks out there. Imagine bringing that whole population into the weekend scene? I think the idea is sound if you implement some sort of combat cap and stood by it, it could make the scene more active.

I just came back to RS recently and I've been snooping around - from what I hear: p2p sundays are 2 hour mexican stand-offs where FOE outpulls every1s, mains are already everywhere, etc.

At least if you advertise yourself as a "med level" zerk/tank clan (which tbh, isn't exactly necessary because you already have a handful of cancerous clans with downie kids going 30 def 99 attack 99 pray etc just to feast off of the lil 1 def guys) people will know what theyre fighting against. You already have all these tomatos with 100+ combat "pures" just for the sake of clanning.

I mean, it's just the natural step up right? No clan is good enough to maintain and abide by 1-20 def, so as people get more and more def to compete (just like pre-eoc FI), you have people saying: "lol fuck it, why should I stay low def and get carroted all the time by addy spastics who think they're good? I can just go with a 60-75 attack zerker build and be 120901901x better in single/edge/bh worlds and be better at multi pk'ing all at the same time". So I have no idea why people are bitching and complaining. You kids bring it upon yourselves when you allow mains and "dedicated members" to get higher and higher def.

I think there's a clan called cutthroat or something - and basically they're a med clan that caters to zerks/meds/tanks and have a 95-115 combat req. It can be perfect competition.

tldr; blabbing etc, gl with the clan