8cfu5cv.png

Rules

HPC+LPC Mixed Teams

F2P

20 Defence Armour Cap

Wilderness Fullout

Teams

Red

Final Ownage Elite + Eruption of Pures + Sovereign + Doom + Excel + Remedy + Envy

Best Pics I can get of teams, probs both had about 270~

GazpInn.png

Blue

The Last Pures + Supremacy + Critical Damage + Redemption + Against All Odds + Olympus + Extinct

i7S7OD2.png

Recap

Both Team Red and Team Blue both massed today for a glorious battle within the wilderness. With both teams pulling roughly the same, the battle had commenced south of gap where Team Red rushed Team Blue. With a few seconds of a map glitch and millions of arrows flying, members from both sides had begun to appear and the real fight had started. The fight had started south of gap and moved to numerous locations such as GDZ, spider hill and even corp. 

The fight had lasted for 20 minutes until Team Red had left the battlefield thus giving Team Blue the win.

Thank you for all clans participating.

Winner

Team Blue 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRibQeUngBA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9Xm9j6xgfE

lol cp strapped on a team blue cape despite team blue already having 2 more clans.

Then sv, envy, and xl were busy jacking off like 7 levels away from the fight, so it was only dome and foe taking on all of team red, no chance lol.

CP was bsing our leaders lol + you had Fatality in your capes.

shoutout to xl/remedy for being retards and foe for running away from the fight lol xd!

LOL fuck off tomato if anything we were the only ones left in team red who stayed in the wilderness

OT: was a quick fight but fun nonetheless. I wouldn't say the pulls were even though