With school starting up soon what will you be doing?

موني

What grade are you in (or what year of uni/college are you currently in), What are u currently pursing as a major or job if you're not going to college?

For myself I'm pursing a career in Comp. Science and Engineering which might be switched over to programming. I'm almost done with my associates and will be finishing a bachelors in two years. I might pursue a masters depending on how I feel in a year or two. 

gonna be a soph in college also studying computer science similar 2 u gonna try and intern @ apple or facebook next summer

Best of luck! Facebook interns are mostly coming out of college and one of my friends tried getting a internship at apple in New York and he had a 4.0 GPA with a finished associates and they didn't give him a single look. I hope you get it though it would be a great opportunity! 

junior in college majoring in electrical and computer engineering, planning on getting a masters shortly after college and possibly a doctorate down the road if i decide to nerd out real hard.

Damn, I've honestly rarely met someone with a doctorate in those fields. I hope it woks out for you!

Starting my third year of College (UK)

Just finished my A-level in Graphic Communication.

Entering my second year of Fine Art and Photography, and picking up Film Studies. :)

Hopefully I'll be applying for University soon with the hopes to continue into a graphic design field.  

I'm currently in my fist year of acting like a monster on Runescape, as soon as I get the chance, I will try to become a skeleton at boneyard because I heard DoMe gets smashed most of the time in there then they have to go to Graveyard, I wouldn't want to miss the beginning of the fights everytime if you guys understand my logic??