- [E]x[C]e[L] - FT: Ex:RT:SV:D:OP

Hon0r

The flame on the post makes me laugh.

Our trip was 10x better than extincts once again.

Extinct failed to give us a round two.

We walked extinct out of the Wild like they were our bitches

Then they ended after.. They had one fight with us and showed up to a cluster only to run seconds later

Lol a random sv member flaming.

... Great video urded ...

Xl> extinct weekend 2, 2-0 weekends , was a fun walk claim you're a new clan that pulls as much as us already but the fact is u teamed Saturday. ( last Saturday or a few Saturday's u pulled 41) that pull has already decreased to 20.

Your websites a little inactive so I see why you stay on ours posting posts from 2 months ago you may wanna work on your own activity maybe get more than 6 apps on there @@extinct

i wonder what extinct leaders told their members as we railed them to ditch. I woulda been like why we walking down with 25? We just got out here. lmfao bound to lose members

Guys we're gonna bank any way. Don't worry about excel we will clear them after we get some food.. Extinct member " but xl have 38 people"". Extinct leadEr... Oh wow look at the time it's been 30 minutes , time to end guys ! Gj today we did well, extinct member: yayyyy i get to keep my rune scimis and returns!

Guys we're gonna bank any way. Don't worry about excel we will clear them after we get some food.. Extinct member " but xl have 38 people"". Extinct leadEr... Oh wow look at the time it's been 30 minutes , time to end guys ! Gj today we did well, extinct member: yayyyy i get to keep my rune scimis and returns!

more like dw guys they have cp thats why we are running, fucking noobs brought  1 cp member even though lpcs can multi clan

Lol clearly in your video we were merking you before it got crashed.. all i have to say

l0l? is that  based off of osbuddy? notice how it always changes, some people are a little farther back than others. plus we were up 5 at some points lmao you were only up 4 and returners were already on their way 

l0l? is that  based off of osbuddy? notice how it always changes, some people are a little farther back than others. plus we were up 5 at some points lmao you were only up 4 and returners were already on their way 

no it's based off of me being there and not dieing lmao. Didn't die once so I saw and was involved in the whole thing. It was a good fight but we were clearly winning right before it got crashed. 

@@yz_loc I love that pic we are going to get more fights with +4 more people than what we left with and extinct ended after being walked so kindly by xl to the ditch. I say we move on and focus on a better clan, these kids can't give a decent fight

@@Abyssal_ lol kid is new, we had like 4 returners and it was a swingy fight, we would be up they would be up.. that's a return fight.