- [E]x[C]e[L] - FT: Ex:RT:SV:D:OP

Hon0r

dKz9YWn.png

Pulled 38.

Made Extinct end early, after two fights. ( after all that brown sticky stuff you talked )

Made 2.5m off a dumb-ass SV member thx "Performing"

Shout out:Extinct asking for a PKri and not showing up, then getting chased out of wildy and, ending their trip early. ( after all that brown sticky stuff you talked )

@@extinct "It's hard to run from a kid wheel chair when your clan is going downhill"' -Hon0r
Weekends>Preps

-xL-
0r Descend

DsspRfc.png

DsspRfc.png

f03a42c69a.jpg

8ad61fbb21.jpg

cKhgcCH.png you get em @@Ir0ny

Look @ the date. You should spend time on your own forums instead of ours looks as if it could use the activity. You pulled 34 today with 31 people on your site and like 10 of them randoms...  If that's the worse thing you can find on our forums then damn try harder.

OV1eGxI.png

Wow why so rude @@Ir0ny

:wacko:

@ Sick of the unnecessary flame your members send my way. I respect that your clan exists and gives us some competition. But don't want to see all of your irrelevant propaganda some of which is just straight up lies like about us brining envy or cp

@ Sick of the unnecessary flame your members send my way. I respect that your clan exists and gives us some competition. But don't want to see all of your irrelevant propaganda some of which is just straight up lies like about us brining envy or cp

Propaganda and irrelevant lies? You're just as brainwashed as the rest of your members.

tllVdzA.png

God bless .... @@Ir0ny

Once again irrelevant. That is from when the Red Alliance was formed before your clan was even open. nice try tho