Neef is back

Neef

Hey there everyone,

So first I just want to say that I'm very glad to see that the pure community is strong and still around. Secondly, although I don't know how many old schoolers from 07 are on here, but I went by the name Neef Pure. I created my first pure account in March of 2007. I later trained and joined a clan led by fellow named Z0MZ0M. This was Divine Torque, which was later called The Forgotten Pures, then named Solar Spartans, then the named was changed to Trilogy. I quit after the terrible wilderness update of that year. Anyways, it's been close to 8 years I guess, and I started a pure account on Old School by the name of Neef Legacy. I'm glad to be back in the community and I'm looking forward to a good time. Cheers everyone!

z0mz0m and some ex trilogy (which turned into divinity after the update.) are in doom-rs.com. I was in trilogy as well glad to see some more members from that era around the community.

That's interesting. I was in trilogy also, then after the update Z0m lead a group called Violence Incorporated. I actually came back for a bit and joined Divinity, which wasn't for long though.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...