Clan of The month - August

Braden

lol

As u can see we had 12 this month. Nice eyes

Was ez

if you had a brain you might have realized I was directing that towards the clans that have 5 preps a month as mentioned in my post

I know you are really cauliflower and think everything is always about you but maybe you should get your head checked out

if you had a brain you might have realized I was directing that towards the clans that have 5 preps a month as mentioned in my post

I know you are really cauliflower and think everything is always about you but maybe you should get your head checked out

You said "hpcs" which targets every single one as a generality. If you want to limit it to a certain few you should use the English language properly to avoid confusion. You are saying that I'm cauliflower yet you fail in so many ways. Do you even go to university? Lmfao broccoli. I know for a fact I'm smarter than everyone in your clan because it's full of dropouts.

You said "hpcs" which targets every single one as a generality. If you want to limit it to a certain few you should use the English language properly to avoid confusion. You are saying that I'm cauliflower yet you fail in so many ways. Do you even go to university? Lmfao broccoli. I know for a fact I'm smarter than everyone in your clan because it's full of dropouts.

Yea ur the smartist persin. You flame with such intelligince. Some might call you a young rebel