Official Clan tier System

slushpuppy

I was certainly hoping that clans would sort out the combat tier systems themselves, but what ended up was a debauchery of selfishness over common sense.

For example, many LPCs/MPCs today use the X exception rules, meaning that while the rest of the clan are capped at arbitrary combat, there will be 1-2 ranks coming on vastly higher leveled accounts. These ranks generally tend to be callers or someone pivotal to the fight. Why should the ranks be given quasi immunity to being piled first because of their obvious high levels? No clan will want to risk getting dragged trying to catch a bind on a lvl 88 maxed pure while you only have lvl 60 binders.

So from now on I will be introducing the long over due new clan combat tier system:

----1st tier---

XLPC = 69- Combat(basically 1 def, 99 range/mage avg str pure 40 atk 43 pray)

LPC = 70-84 Combat(basically 1 def, 99 range/mage avg str pure 60 atk 43 pray)

-------2nd Tier---

MPC = 85-92 Combat(75 att, 99 str, range, mage, 20 def)

HPC = No combat cap

Pures are designed is to sacrifice defence for high DPS at a relatively low combat level, however this strategy only works up to a certain combat lvl, as the max lvl cap for range/str/magic is 99. Any more combat lvl gains will shift the advantage to mains/zerks/etc

The 1st tier is designed for clans made up of general 1 def accounts that excel in 1v1 combat.

The 2nd tier is designed for clans whose members have gotten defence/high prayer/attack to maximise their combat abilities in multi fights

This tier will take effective immediately, and it will be used for all future sharkbrew events from now on.

Q&A

How does sharkbrew determine which tier my clan is in?

We will look at past event aftermath topics posted by your clan. By looking at the clans you fight, we will use that to determine the tier lvl you are in

How do i calculate which tier my clan is in?

We would suggest that you use avg combat, but understandably we also know that some clans have a few high levels for weekend trips. So, it is up to the leader's discretion-up to reasonable limits- to determine which clan they are in.

How do I officially change my clan's tier?

If your clan has leveled up, you can make a topic inside clan discussion announcing the change. However, for any fight declared on you before the change, you must use the rules from your previous tier

My clan doesn't use sharkbrew because I am scared that my propaganda and lies will be exposed

I don't recognize sharkbrew's system because sharkbrew slumped my community site

:horror:

So basically this 

LPCS:

Vitality

Extinct

Excel

Risk Takers

EnVy

MPCS(higher combatted LPCS) 

Doom

Olympus

Sovereign

Against all Odds

CD

HPCS:

EoP/foe/tlp/s/fi/cp/rd 

although i think you should change MPC and LPC to -84 and -92, because theres no way any of the current MPCS are gonna be able to get everyone to 85+ combat, and not speaking for all lpcs here, but Vitality itself does have a decent about of 60s who are training up 

So basically this 

LPCS:

Vitality

Extinct

Excel

Risk Takers

EnVy

Doom

Olympus

Sovereign

Against all Odds

CD

HPCS:

EoP/foe/tlp/s/fi/cp/rd 

although i think you should change MPC and LPC to -84 and -92, because theres no way any of the current MPCS are gonna be able to get everyone to 85+ combat, and not speaking for all lpcs here, but Vitality itself does have a decent about of 60s who are training up 

u forgot alot of clans lel

So basically this 

LPCS:

Vitality

Extinct

Excel

Risk Takers

EnVy

Doom

Olympus

Sovereign

Against all Odds

CD

HPCS:

EoP/foe/tlp/s/fi/cp/rd 

So basically this 

LPCS:

Vitality

Extinct

Excel

Risk Takers

EnVy

Doom

Olympus

Sovereign

Against all Odds

CD

HPCS:

EoP/foe/tlp/s/fi/cp/rd 

So basically this 

LPCS:

Vitality

Extinct

Excel

Risk Takers

EnVy

Doom

Olympus

Sovereign

Against all Odds

CD

HPCS:

EoP/foe/tlp/s/fi/cp/rd 

So basically this 

LPCS:

Vitality

Extinct

Excel

Risk Takers

EnVy

Doom

Olympus

Sovereign

Against all Odds

CD

HPCS:

EoP/foe/tlp/s/fi/cp/rd 

doom would get fucking dominated at an above 88 cb cap and everyone knows that lmfao

It will only affect sharkbrew hosted events like clan declaration/tournaments/etc. Clans are still free to go out whatever time they want on weekends and they are free to get preps with whatever rules they want.

So basically this 

LPCS:

Vitality

Extinct

Excel

Risk Takers

EnVy

Doom

Olympus

Sovereign

Against all Odds

CD

HPCS:

EoP/foe/tlp/s/fi/cp/rd 

You do realize almost all, if not all of these "MPC" clans you listen have most of our preps with a combat cap of 85 at the high end...? 

Why the hell would we classify ourselves as an MPC when we have 2 members 90combat or higher...? No wonder your clan history has "closed" at the end of it, your intelligence is severely lacking...