Favorite Rivalries of the past year?

JoJo

SUP vs Trauma - was ez

SUP vs ZU - was ez

SUP vs TLP - they pulled 35 until they stole some fi members haha (kyp ffs)

SUP vs RD - they bring two LPCs and mains with them now you tell me LOL

SUP vs CV - well it was toxic and parm so i mean it was pretty easy

SUP vs EOP - we closed them twice

SUP vs FOE - we're the only clan that owns foe in clanwars get pubstomped nerds

pre eoc rivalries were better but n rs07 its cp vs eop when we slumped em twice making them have joint trips with foe.

Read the topic title, i said in the last year. If you wanna talk about history how about we talk about how CP has never accomplished anything in 10 years, has literally never been #1, and is forever in the shadow of EOP?

Actually I was around, you have no clue. You joined eop last year along with plawpy,crims and the rest of the mm rejects.

Oh really? You were in Fi during that fullout? Thats what i thought spastic u were in assbush doing fuck all, and i joined eop when we were pulling 30-35 ppl lmfao idk what ur on about? Anyways i'll leave u with this, we broke ur clan.

we beat ur clan in 2 fullouts hows does that feel bro?

We forced you to merge with conviction in order to avoid closure then slumped ur clan to irrelevancy for the rest of 2014 and all of 2015 until a month ago, how does that feel? The worst part about it is it was rly fucking ez. Stay salty spastic.

We forced you to merge with conviction in order to avoid closure then slumped ur clan to irrelevancy for the rest of 2014 and all of 2015 until a month ago, how does that feel? The worst part about it is it was rly fucking ez. Stay salty spastic.

cps about to close your clan assbrain kyp eop monkey

Oh really? You were in Fi during that fullout? Thats what i thought spastic u were in assbush doing fuck all, and i joined eop when we were pulling 30-35 ppl lmfao idk what ur on about? Anyways i'll leave u with this, we broke ur clan.

I played both Battlebrown sticky stuff & Runescape at the time, I attended that fullout as an invite & I was also at the fullout with eop vs foe (both fullouts were in 2012), once again eop blew it & i laughed while I ate my domino's pizza(no im not fat like leech or braden). 

gonna leave this here

Actually I was around, you have no clue. You joined eop last year along with plawpy,crims and the rest of the mm rejects.

i really dont care about history and i really dont know much about u other than that ur from battlescape ride my dick another day and keep my name out of ur mouth

i really dont care about history and i really dont know much about u other than that ur from battlescape ride my dick another day and keep my name out of ur mouth

Did you know the clan you're losing a rivalry to atm (cp) went on battlescape to practice p2p warring? yet you can't even beat them in p2p sunday's now?

funny how battlescape prods come back around, eh?

Severance slammed imperial lmao

Cry m0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0re u could keep backing up ur tlp/severance buttbuddies won't help much

it took 2 weekend trips to pretty much close em

Olympus didn't even win a rivalry

it took them roughly 1 month to keep you completely off sharkbrew and make you crawl into a hole lol, so if you call that winning then no wonder you think so highly of yourself