CP stomps eop for a 4th time in a rivalry

messi

Me? You're quoting me on a topic thats related to CP not OP, yet you are trying to convince us that you 2 have nothing in common.

You are the dude constantly trying to connect the two, buddy. I remember it all started when you came onto our aftermath and started some bullbrown sticky stuff about cp and us but keep thinking you are right I guess

How could a clan that closed 5x even begin to imagine that they're competing with a clan that closed never?

Looks like you're still salty about getting bullied by CP for all these years.

I know that most CP members have an IQ of 23 & are mentally cauliflower, but damn lol.

TELL ME HOW EXACTLY DOES UR LOGIC WORK LMFAO?

MM closed & re-opened too, does that make them worse than CP? LOL

Keep clinging onto something completely irrelevant to the subject, doesnt change the facts ;)

I know that most CP members have an IQ of 23 & are mentally cauliflower, but damn lol.

TELL ME HOW EXACTLY DOES UR LOGIC WORK LMFAO?

MM closed & re-opened too, does that make them worse than CP? LOL

Keep clinging onto something completely irrelevant to the subject, doesnt change the facts ;)

Is that what you say to defend the fact eop closed 5x?  "Mm closed and re-opened too"  LMFAO..

Seems to me my iq is higher than yours.  In b4 eop closes in a month.

• 2 weeks later...

then tell your clan to stop using them broccoli.

you have mains in your fucking CC & in your fucking fall in.. ARE YOU BLIND LMFAO?

no wait. Are you being serious right now?

Are you fucking serious LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. YOU HAVE A MAIN CLAN WHO RUSHES US IN SINGLES BEFORE YOU ATTACK US ? Have you not seen 4N4N4N mains in your team 50capes? Your mains wear our capes to scout us you fuck L00000l stop playing cauliflower games the whole fucking pure community knows dipbrown sticky stuff

no wait. Are you being serious right now?

Are you fucking serious LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. YOU HAVE A MAIN CLAN WHO RUSHES US IN SINGLES BEFORE YOU ATTACK US ? Have you not seen 4N4N4N mains in your team 50capes? Your mains wear our capes to scout us you fuck L00000l stop playing cauliflower games the whole fucking pure community knows dipbrown sticky stuff

this l000l stay ez @@pirate nice diabetes

EoP has the quality, CP has the numbers.

EOP lost 3-0 to SUPREMACY last week, and they haven't even prepped any real clan yet (cp, fo, tlp)

CP hasn't lost their last 5 preps, beat foe in P2p prep  this week, and has only prepped real clans. 

lmfao inb4 cp has too high level of accounts, adapt or die bundle of twigsgots

EOP lost 3-0 to SUPREMACY last week, and they haven't even prepped any real clan yet (cp, fo, tlp)

CP hasn't lost their last 5 preps, beat foe in P2p prep  this week, and has only prepped real clans. 

lmfao inb4 cp has too high level of accounts, adapt or die bundle of twigsgots

Even though you do have your 39 defence "pures" you dont seem to adapt very well lmfao.

brown sticky stufftiest HPC to ever exist, stay ez.

Even though you do have your 39 defence "pures" you dont seem to adapt very well lmfao.

brown sticky stufftiest HPC to ever exist, stay ez.

ur so dumb it's unreal

you don't even have any of ur own opinions u just repeat whatever brown sticky stuff solo/rebel says

i would much rather bully Solo again in #sharkbrew (make him leave the chan in 2 minutes) than waste my time with some brainwashed broccoli

u realise u have 39def 2 lol

ur so dumb it's unreal

you don't even have any of ur own opinions u just repeat whatever brown sticky stuff solo/rebel says

i would much rather bully Solo again in #sharkbrew (make him leave the chan in 2 minutes) than waste my time with some brainwashed broccoli

u realise u have 39def 2 lol

"you don't even have any of ur own opinions u just repeat whatever brown sticky stuff solo/rebel says"

The fuck are u on about lmfao? THAT IS MY VERY OWN OPINION, KTHXBAI

"u realise u have 39def 2 lol"

We have exactly 1 & thats plawpy...uknow  "the troll of the month" etcetc...

That hardly compares to your clan, which is like 80% addy lol.

"you don't even have any of ur own opinions u just repeat whatever brown sticky stuff solo/rebel says"

The fuck are u on about lmfao? THAT IS MY VERY OWN OPINION, KTHXBAI

"u realise u have 39def 2 lol"

We have exactly 1 & thats plawpy...uknow  "the troll of the month" etcetc...

That hardly compares to your clan, which is like 80% addy lol.

i thought i was bad at percentages LMAO

i just cleared idor in 3 minutes in #sharkbrew, come along well c wat happens

i thought i was bad at percentages LMAO

i just cleared idor in 3 minutes in #sharkbrew, come along well c wat happens

Just stop lmfao you are literally the joke of the pure community.

Go away and learn this before you attempt to come at anyone else you illiterate 13 year old broccoli because everyone is just laughing at you:

https://www.mathsisfun.com/percentage.html