Which HPC is #1 in the wildy

bigmanting

Which HPC is #1 in the wildy  

151 members have voted

1. 1. Which HPC is #1 in the wildy

So because you have a life you can't show me vids or trip topics of the past 8 months but you lurk this site 24/7 anyway and just posted logs of a cc when you had more than us 1 trip and won?

Good job you sure made me shut up. Now let's look at all the other fights from February until now. Keep thinking you are better buddy... At this stage TLP is just numbers with LPC kids and much less quality.

we had 5 more than you and absolutely dominated you the whole trip what are you saying lmfao if fo had such great quality they would be able to at least hold their own in a wilderness fight down 5?

lol if u think p2p on 07 is relevant there is something wrong with you

tlp may have been p2p based pre eoc but this is a different game lol

? Last year up until clans closed and for all of 2013 p2p was more relevant than f2p with SV, Fi, Foe, Control all being open as HPCs and the best in 2014 as well as all P2P based. In 2013 even MM was more p2p based because of the way the game ran. And this is exactly the same game lol. F2P wildy now has become who can bring the most invites for the highest pull and a sharkbrew topic.

I see TLP recruiting from most lpcs just to have a high pull on Saturday. Doesn't make them #1

lol if u think p2p on 07 is relevant there is something wrong with you

tlp may have been p2p based pre eoc but this is a different game lol

you opened in 2006, how is rs from 2007 + a bunch of pre-eoc brown sticky stuff a different game?

only difference is theres no chaotics/turm/steel titans/ovls which were OP as fuck and made skill matter a lot less...not seeing how "p2p is irrelevant" because everyone is bad at it now lol

? Last year up until clans closed and for all of 2013 p2p was more relevant than f2p with SV, Fi, Foe, Control all being open as HPCs and the best in 2014 as well as all P2P based. In 2013 even MM was more p2p based because of the way the game ran. And this is exactly the same game lol. F2P wildy now has become who can bring the most invites for the highest pull and a sharkbrew topic.

I see TLP recruiting from most lpcs just to have a high pull on Saturday. Doesn't make them #1

i would rather recruit from lpcs than youtube lol?

remember when TLP first started to pull around the same as fo, and we had a memberlist that was 20 men shorter than yours? you instantly re opened your applications in fear that another clan would be able to pull the same as you, and now you cry about us recruiting l0l

i would rather recruit from lpcs than youtube lol?

remember when TLP first started to pull around the same as fo, and we had a memberlist that was 20 men shorter than yours? you instantly re opened your applications in fear that another clan would be able to pull the same as you, and now you cry about us recruiting l0l

today i learned instantly means 2 weeks later (when it was planned a month in advance)

ur right about the youtube thing though what fucking brown sticky stuffty clan would try to recruit like that lmao