iJ3riPur3 & Kembe X Can't Keep Up?

Striux

na lol u did 1 prep and closed didnt even bother to move to 07 cuz i would close u here aswell

The only RS clan you've ever been in is Severance and they closed after a month.

Not to forget you've never made it past proud either, why would I even move to 07 when everybody who played 07 were already in a LPC lmfao.

Your logic never adds up and circles around the same dumb sht you always say, you might want to stop trying so hard and just quit after getting hacked by chilz for 30m tomato.

The only RS clan you've ever been in is Severance and they closed after a month.

Not to forget you've never made it past proud either, why would I even move to 07 when everybody who played 07 were already in a LPC lmfao.

Your logic never adds up and circles around the same dumb sht you always say, you might want to stop trying so hard and just quit after getting hacked by chilz for 30m tomato.

we did alot more than all the clans u were in combined in 1 month tbh tp and axis were terrible

? didnt we make u pull 7 and u closed a week later lol and opened axis which was even more depressing considering you did nothing for months LOL

Did nothing for months, lmfao we didn't dedicate our lifes towards the game you though was based on the forums. We only kept the forums up because slush didn't take them down, not our fault that Severance turned into a forum clan after they got closed by Imperial hhh.

Yeh you still try to go on about TP but you completely ignored your own statement and my question. You're beyond mentally challenged, come back when you can actually read and understand what you type tomato.

Did nothing for months, lmfao we didn't dedicate our lifes towards the game you though was based on the forums. We only kept the forums up because slush didn't take them down, not our fault that Severance turned into a forum clan after they got closed by Imperial hhh.

Yeh you still try to go on about TP but you completely ignored your own statement and my question. You're beyond mentally challenged, come back when you can actually read and understand what you type tomato.

lmfao you tried to revive rsps scene by opening axis and did nothing for months,  ya imperial rly hurt us by losing 2 preps and canceling saturdays

lmfao you tried to revive rsps scene by opening axis and did nothing for months,  ya imperial rly hurt us by losing 2 preps and canceling saturdays

LOL, the Imperial cancelling saturday was with Trauma something once you weren't part of because you were on a RSPS.

And several clans were supposed to open but yh the Severance cancer (you) came quickly and everybody already CBA'd.

You act like Axis was my main idea, you're forgetting Wasted was founder aswell. Yeh the one you try to roll with so hard dumbass.

100th Time you once again couldn't reply to your original statement and the question because you're to mentally challenged can you end your miserable life right now.

LOL, the Imperial cancelling saturday was with Trauma something once you weren't part of because you were on a RSPS.

And several clans were supposed to open but yh the Severance cancer (you) came quickly and everybody already CBA'd.

You act like Axis was my main idea, you're forgetting Wasted was founder aswell. Yeh the one you try to roll with so hard dumbass.

100th Time you once again couldn't reply to your original statement and the question because you're to mentally challenged can you end your miserable life right now.

ya dood we opened as a team and no1 wanted to open!@!@! also i speak to wasted like once a month wat.