iJ3riPur3 & Kembe X Can't Keep Up?

Striux

lmfao @@Zed_ just a reminder that we closed your clan without even opening, sick database broccoli we had you on your phone in bed at 5am pming slushpuppy, i even convinced you that i had your phone ratted l0l

Haha you're mentally challenged I don't hate you but your clan nice glasses would flame online to make myself feel better aswell looking like shrek with a glass eyeball.

The only thing you would ever close with your logic and your flames is your own clan lmfao, Ultama bullied you so hard its honestly pathetic.

@council of CD 0L0L0LL0L0L0L0L broccoli

Haha you're mentally challenged I don't hate you but your clan nice glasses would flame online to make myself feel better aswell looking like shrek with a glass eyeball.

The only thing you would ever close with your logic and your flames is your own clan lmfao, Ultama bullied you so hard its honestly pathetic.

@council of CD 0L0L0LL0L0L0L0L broccoli

ur trying really hard to make it look like ur trolling but it isn't making anyone think any better of you

just remember the state we had u in lol thanks, any time u take a rank in a clan or try to open a tp remake we'll be here to close it without opening, again

ur trying really hard to make it look like ur trolling but it isn't making anyone think any better of you

just remember the state we had u in lol thanks, any time u take a rank in a clan or try to open a tp remake we'll be here to close it without opening, again

I wasn't part of the TP re-make, I only made Axis with Wasted and some others and pretty sure we won everything and made you afraid to re-open.

And yh I was pretty godlike in Trauma.

Go do you re-search again LMAO!

I wasn't part of the TP re-make, I only made Axis with Wasted and some others and pretty sure we won everything and made you afraid to re-open.

And yh I was pretty godlike in Trauma.

Go do you re-search again LMAO!

axis=awful tp remake, you were elite in the actual tp that tried to reopen and got closed by us btw lol shut up before i hack ur phone again

here this might help

as = verschrikkelijk tp remake, elite in de werkelijke tp die probeerde te heropenen en werd afgesloten door ons was je trouwens lol shut up voordat ik weer hack ur telefoon

gr8 attempt, but you only made yourself look like a bigger broccoli.