Grtz Doom

slushpuppy

@@slushpuppy

does this mean sv gets the combo breaker?

Nah because you left after the first round. If you had a brain you would've stayed for r2 at least to get proof of our "invite" being in for both rounds that would result in a 2-0 win for you. Sadly it would be 1-2, in Doom's favor regardless. Stay ez thanks for the sig

Nah because you left after the first round. If you had a brain you would've stayed for r2 at least to get proof of our "invite" being in for both rounds that would result in a 2-0 win for you. Sadly it would be 1-2, in Doom's favor regardless. Stay ez thanks for the sig

read what slush said you downer lmfao

your clan got smashed in a matched 58v58 with sv only losing 4 people.. yet ryan camps doom forums in member boards posting all day about "quality>quantity" new joke pls half ur memberlist pmed me to spy already lol 

lolololololololol cya @ week 4

read what slush said you downer lmfao

your clan got smashed in a matched 58v58 with sv only losing 4 people.. yet ryan camps doom forums in member boards posting all day about "quality>quantity" new joke pls half ur memberlist pmed me to spy already lol 

lolololololololol cya @ week 4

"Sit to 58 or we fucking leave" "let us attack or we fucking leave" "let us mass for 75 mins to get 60 opts or we fucking leave". Would've loved to see what would've happened r2 and r3 but you and Beast are brainless and would rather just waste your members time.

@

today is 9/17, this kid apped 5 days ago on 9/12

prep was 9/11 and he was in portal when it happened :(

cya retards prep nulled

f58d835e6d129d47940b2071ba0e73f3.jpg

I like the effort but famcloth was on that account and he's our elder.

He shares the account w him, y u mad lol

I like the effort but famcloth was on that account and he's our elder.

He shares the account w him, y u mad lol

just like how our guy was on his friends account?

i have no choice left but to null this prep, but yeah hittin nose all!