Grtz Doom

slushpuppy

Does this mean that by giving someone applicant before an event and saying that they applied, even when on the clan declaration there is a specific question regarding screenshots of both clans memberlists, it is abiding by the organised rules of the clan declaration and not counted as an invite?

It would be great that if you are trying get involved and dictate rules of clan declarations, that you wouldn't open and close loops every time there is skepticism around a prep. As @@dull states, accounts are shared, which ultimately nullifies in-game pictures (the only substance you are attempting to consider as hard evidence), however the teamspeak logs that had been provided indicated a clear break in the rules with last minute additions, etc, etc.

I would recommend you set up a system and stick with it instead of trying to get involved and change everything when a few people complain solely because they lost after attempting to use a loophole and being caught out. You do not control the preps remember, and you should be working from a non-biased point of view considering you are not aligned to any clans.

haha logical textwall bet you'd rather suk ur dads dick than read this fgts

For clans with no ML, the fallback is the timestamp of the applicant's application. If it is before the acceptance of the declare, then it is valid, else it will be considered as an invite.

As far as I am concerned, @@dull 's invite evidence stands until doom can provide jamal's application pic with timestamps.

On my end, I don't really care who is using whose accounts, just like ddosing it is too hard to prove who is who. As long as the account's display name is in the ML or he/she app'd before the declaration, they are a green light.

Either way, Doom's 10 prep streak, regardless of the declaration outcome, will stand as Doom beat AAO in the 10th prep before they fought SV.

For clans with no ML, the fallback is the timestamp of the applicant's application. If it is before the acceptance of the declare, then it is valid, else it will be considered as an invite.

As far as I am concerned, @@dull 's invite evidence stands until doom can provide jamal's application pic with timestamps.

On my end, I don't really care who is using whose accounts, just like ddosing it is too hard to prove who is who. As long as the account's display name is in the ML or he/she app'd before the declaration, they are a green light.

Either way, Doom's 10 prep streak, regardless of the declaration outcome, will stand as Doom beat AAO in the 10th prep before they fought SV.

@@slushpuppy

does this mean sv gets the combo breaker?

@@slushpuppy

does this mean sv gets the combo breaker?

If Doom doesn't give me the timestamp of jamal's application, then I must assume he is an invite, and invites are a strict no-no for declaration preps, only then yes, SV will get the combo breaker sig.

If Jamal's application is before the declaration(date), then no. Either you find some more invites or redo the prep(atm is it 1-0).