Grtz Doom

slushpuppy

21c97805c70b1c16e32349c3f2963968.png

7ce28f8579f1ec4b169c8b567b9f1b93.png

yea i remember when i just gave every1 app rank on ts `-`

fucking L O L

go find me twitch on dooms site with member or wait there's your own mediator Persian tom he's clan friend on doom's site l0l0l

I don't really care how many ts or irc pictures u throw at me. They mean nothing. Show me definitive in-game pictures of 1 of those 10 tomatos and I will give u combo breaker sig

correct but if i'm right (which i believe i am): people in our clan can come on any account they want.

Did some research for your ignorant ass:

1e90de49e3454a63bb1f45980c6ba939.png

521e8d07ddaa1e1c960b31a690fbae37.png

Image[http://m.memegen.com/9piiyx.jpg] blocked. Upload At Approved hosts

as moni stated he said that acc is shared by many lmfao u have no proof of zach being on it ty for win

Does this mean that by giving someone applicant before an event and saying that they applied, even when on the clan declaration there is a specific question regarding screenshots of both clans memberlists, it is abiding by the organised rules of the clan declaration and not counted as an invite?

It would be great that if you are trying get involved and dictate rules of clan declarations, that you wouldn't open and close loops every time there is skepticism around a prep. As @@dull states, accounts are shared, which ultimately nullifies in-game pictures (the only substance you are attempting to consider as hard evidence), however the teamspeak logs that had been provided indicated a clear break in the rules with last minute additions, etc, etc.

I would recommend you set up a system and stick with it instead of trying to get involved and change everything when a few people complain solely because they lost after attempting to use a loophole and being caught out. You do not control the preps remember, and you should be working from a non-biased point of view considering you are not aligned to any clans.

haha logical textwall bet you'd rather suk ur dads dick than read this fgts