Are people born gay?

Koso

ah yeah i've known the type. this post is much more reasonable than your first

I wasn't being entirely serious :P I just think a majority of these psychological "illnesses" are bs. I've seen it firsthand with my older brother. I love him to death because he's my brother but he's been diagnosed with so many things and it's so obvious he looks up an illness then acts like he has it so he can have more drugs. He was recently diagnosed as a schizophrenic but literally has never shown of signs of him being schizophrenic. I have a hard time believing most people with all these diagnosed illnesses aren't just seeking attention and/or more drugs

depression isnt an actual thing and if you think you're depressed you're a fucking pussy

Depression is an actual thing, and most people who are actually depressed don't know it at first or don't want help because they don't admit it. there are pussies out there who are a little sad and claim depression for attention/drugs though

No im just not brain washed to believe in a ficitonal character

you're retÄrded if you think that all the brown sticky stuff you're made from was some how all fit together and work so well. There is no fucking way "asteroids" colliding with the earth and volcanos erupting caused life to exist. If you study the structure of the cell (even a bacterium) is made in such a genius way that would never happen out of "chance".

I'm not saying what we think "God" is in society is actually what He is. For all we know he's an alien. We don't know but there is no way in hell that we got here because of "luck"

Just laughing at the tlp kids they trying to stand up for there ranks lmfao saying bullbrown sticky stuff like there is no god etc

It's simple as that you are not born potato masher no one is born potato masher

It's a choice someone makes further on in life which is a complete disgrace to humanity

/topic

God created Adam and Eve, but that doesnt mean there can't also be Adam and Steve. Everything that matters in the end is that a person is happy, wether it was time spent with Eve or Steve. I don't see why some people are so hardly against potato mashers, but like someone already mentioned its the enviroment that builds you and makes you what you are and what you think.

From a straight guy POV

Just laughing at the tlp kids they trying to stand up for there ranks lmfao saying bullbrown sticky stuff like there is no god etc

It's simple as that you are not born potato masher no one is born potato masher

It's a choice someone makes further on in life which is a complete disgrace to humanity

/topic

Wise words!

Allah created mohammed and beyonce not ali and obama

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL