Are people born gay?

Koso

Curious as to what religion supports potato masher. Also please provide sources lol.

Most people believe born in a Christian house hold brings up "less potato mashers" or makes it harder for one to come out to their family. I'm not saying it's just Christians I'm just saying those arguments can be brought up. 

I personally think that people aren't born potato masher but they are influenced by the environment around them which affect the choices they make. e.g someone who was raised up by their mother only and have only sisters/no brother would naturally have a more feminine side than someone who was raised by his dad/ had only brothers. Another environmental factor that comes to mind is whether their families/friends/towns condone homosexual and how people feel about it in the country they live in.

Don't care aslong as I get my daily dose of pussy.

but if you want a OT answer then: yes I believe you are born with it and not by knowledge , because if you think about it as a parent you want a kid with a regulair mind and a bright future who will be accepted/succesfull in life (not saying that potato masher people are not succesfull). So who the fuck would teach kids to be potato masher?