Are people born gay?

Koso

I personally think that people aren't born potato masher but they are influenced by the environment around them which affect the choices they make. e.g someone who was raised up by their mother only and have only sisters/no brother would naturally have a more feminine side than someone who was raised by his dad/ had only brothers. Another environmental factor that comes to mind is whether their families/friends/towns condone homosexual and how people feel about it in the country they live in.

I was raised with 6 female cousins and no male cousins. I just had a bunch of friends growing up but Idk about that theory o.o

This argument can be won from both sides because not only can you back up both sides with scientific studies you can also include religion etc. 

How can this be won from both sides? Clearly people aren't born potato masher people are born all the same unless they have a disability (rd members) and being potato masher isn't a disability because its a 'free choice' aka why its illegal for people who are bundle of twigss to get married in certain places, and you cant make a law against a disability

e9304084a04a22c06f3d2f11d5cd4a44.png

I belive they are born with.

However i hate the outdated christian argument that you shouldn't be potato masher. 

By that logic woman should be stoned to death if they cheat on their husbands etc

This is the old testament, i hear this argument all the time it's really invalid tho lol we dont follow the old testament anymore.

This is the old testament, i hear this argument all the time it's really invalid tho lol we dont follow the old testament anymore.

its not really a valid argument anyway, just because the punishments changed doesn't mean the "right or wrong" of the matter has changed. Just because we don't stone women who cheat doesn't mean we think cheating is any less wrong.