Are people born gay?

Koso

I do not believe that it is something you are born with, however I do not consider it wrong. People are entitled to do what they believe (to an extent). However, if they are not entitled to it, then for example, those who are religious should theoretically not be entitled to their own views on religion. But we do not condone religions, we embrace them and (for the most part) treat people and their beliefs with care. With that in mind, then it should be considered a norm for homosexuals to not be outlawed and discriminated against, and treated fairly.

It reminds me of that American women who went to jail for not permitting a potato masher marriage. What makes one person's beliefs superior than that of another's in a supposedly equal society? I feel people who take their faith to the extreme are the ones who should be looked at. If you're religious, that is fine and nothing is wrong with that. However, you should not be discriminating against someone else's beliefs just because it differs form that of your own (of course another argument can be brought up regarding radical/extremist beliefs that deviate from the social norms we have today, but that is a level above).

Another lil example would be guys being against potato mashers but would partake in a threesome with another dude.

like srs

ur balls r that close to eachother

u probs touched their dick

dont h8

No need to concern yourselves with others, if other people want to be homosexual then there is nothing wrong with that. It's not like it's hurting you.

With a reply like that, I think there is a strong possibility that you were abandoned by your parents.

With a reply like that, I think there is a strong possibility that you were abandoned by your parents.

No im just not brain washed to believe in a ficitonal character

i'm not sure if it's nature or nurture, most likely both, but it's undoubtedly influenced by one's upbringing. either way, it's definitely not a choice and not something under one's control.

lmfao @ all the narrow-minded homophobes in this thread, even if it IS a mental or genetic disorder there's absolutely no reason to condemn or ostracize someone for it. would you ostracize someone for having depression or down syndrome?

im just gonna say that you arent born potato masher, but some people genuinely prefer it

most do it for attention and what i cant stand is the flamboyant fucking bundle of twigsgots that talk with nasally brown sticky stuff stain voices and have to introduce themselves by being like "hi im dicklicker, im potato masher!"

and they're super involved in theater and student council and just have to be so open about how potato masher they are and post more fucking pictures of them kissing another dude than every other normal relationship combined

nop

i'm not sure if it's nature or nurture, most likely both, but it's undoubtedly influenced by one's upbringing. either way, it's definitely not a choice and not something under one's control.

lmfao @ all the narrow-minded homophobes in this thread, even if it IS a mental or genetic disorder there's absolutely no reason to condemn or ostracize someone for it. would you ostracize someone for having depression or down syndrome?

depression isnt an actual thing and if you think you're depressed you're a fucking pussy

Most people believe born in a Christian house hold brings up "less potato mashers" or makes it harder for one to come out to their family. I'm not saying it's just Christians I'm just saying those arguments can be brought up. 

Pretty sure it's just harder for them to come out about it as a lot of christians see it as disgraceful.

My opinion on is I don't have one. If you're potato masher you're potato masher, if you're not your not.

ah, so you don't believe in depression. do you not believe in neuroscience either?

nW7Hf98.png

http://www.mayoclinic.org/tests-procedures/pet-scan/multimedia/-pet-scan-of-the-brain-for-depression/img-20007400

yea I can go to a doctor right now and be like "boo hoo im sad" he'll diagnose me depressed and give me meds

I'm sure there's people out there are actually depressed, like the picture, but they should call it something else. It seems every pussy out there calls themselves depressed because they told the doctor they were sad and now they're "diagnosed depressed I can't do this right now" type of people

I do not believe that it is something you are born with, however I do not consider it wrong. People are entitled to do what they believe (to an extent). However, if they are not entitled to it, then for example, those who are religious should theoretically not be entitled to their own views on religion. But we do not condone religions, we embrace them and (for the most part) treat people and their beliefs with care. With that in mind, then it should be considered a norm for homosexuals to not be outlawed and discriminated against, and treated fairly.

It reminds me of that American women who went to jail for not permitting a potato masher marriage. What makes one person's beliefs superior than that of another's in a supposedly equal society? I feel people who take their faith to the extreme are the ones who should be looked at. If you're religious, that is fine and nothing is wrong with that. However, you should not be discriminating against someone else's beliefs just because it differs form that of your own (of course another argument can be brought up regarding radical/extremist beliefs that deviate from the social norms we have today, but that is a level above).

Another lil example would be guys being against potato mashers but would partake in a threesome with another dude.

like srs

ur balls r that close to eachother

u probs touched their dick

dont h8

No need to concern yourselves with others, if other people want to be homosexual then there is nothing wrong with that. It's not like it's hurting you.

Yeah But its out of love bro, we don't want them to go to hell so we are trying to help them

this lief is only short, like 70 years - 100 years. but the next life is for eternity, gotta think about that too.

yea I can go to a doctor right now and be like "boo hoo im sad" he'll diagnose me depressed and give me meds

I'm sure there's people out there are actually depressed, like the picture, but they should call it something else. It seems every pussy out there calls themselves depressed because they told the doctor they were sad and now they're "diagnosed depressed I can't do this right now" type of people

ah yeah i've known the type. this post is much more reasonable than your first