Circumcised wangus vs Non circumcised wangus

Emo.

A weird thought that I've always had in my head, when people are circumcised doesn't their knob just scrape across their pants and get rekt like paper shredding? I asked a few people and they said they were wearing silk pants. 

My question was not answered so I googled circumcised cocks for about 3 hours. Turns out some women don't like sucking non-circumcised wangs. I quote " IM A BIG BOOTY BLACK WOMEN I LUV SUCKIN DICK IF U LUCK ENOUGH TO GET WID ME YOU'LL HAVE THE TIME OF YOUR LIFE AND I DON'T SUK NON CIRCUMCISED DICK!!!"

That was from a hooker on backpages, no it's not my mother, she likes anal. So save your comment. 

Questions.

People who have their dick skin shredded does it feel weird when you're walking around and your shlong rubs against your pants?

If you're a grill or a bundle of twigsgot, do you like sucking non circumcised dick?

Isn't it harder to jerk off because you need lotion or just scat spit on it?

You might think I'm weird for asking this, but I only ask this because I'm a virgin and my wang isn't gonna get sucked any time soon unless I pay Big Chocolate Mama up there ^^^

The debate begins.