2FA forum authenticator hook

slushpuppy

Yes, let me just ask my member to dig through his history for no fucking reason because you can't find something that happened on YOUR forums. To think people actually pay you to host their site, a high school kid could run a forums better than you.

For no reason? You wanted me to demote Moni - that is your ulterior motive and for that you have to provide evidence because I am not going to demote my ranks based on the whims from a crying kid on the internet- that is highly unprofessional.

I already checked my logs and I couldn't find anything.

@@slushpuppy realise that nobody has ever liked you, they use you for forum hosting. 

all you do is sell boards, and offer brown sticky stuffty hosting. your a nobody mate, nobody is ever gonna remember you in the pure community. and thats a fact.

The fact that you are camping this topic to flame me must imply that I have done something to you...

But I can't quite remember bashing anyone who is disabled recently... :rolleyes:

Yes, let me just ask my member to dig through his history for no fucking reason because you can't find something that happened on YOUR forums. To think people actually pay you to host their site, a high school kid could run a forums better than you.

I already checked my logs and I couldn't find anything.

Your responses are almost as broccolied as doom's.

9b3003db4c3757c4abb7cbf6fdd62faa.png

^^ Post text search

7b6b7a1fa93933b8bc9e265e0a363ef0.png

^^ Searching for posts created by hormone and edited by him or anyone else between 7th-9th Oct.

If you don't understand the 2 above commands, maybe you can wheelchair(Elve) can sit down and brainstorm, you might get some answers.

If you don't have the topic URL, then the screenshot is probably faked, and until you can give me the url, stop crying like a little girl who just got dumped by her boyfriend and spreading false rumors about my administration of this forum.

Lastly read my last PM to you on how to communicate like a proper human being.

bb5ed0303e6b3e850cdc2c70ac5574d7.png

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/11816-explain-please/

I have also taken the liberty to find what Hormone's actual 520th post and it turns out it was this:

Including hidden/deleted posts

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/11836-mr-potato-heads-vs-sovereign-40v40-f2p-prep-2-1/&do=findComment&comment=273261

78975b32f07de52dc28fcff35e9b8dda.png

Excluding hidden/deleted posts

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/11836-mr-potato-heads-vs-sovereign-40v40-f2p-prep-2-1/&do=findComment&comment=273261

ab062819e8b7a79acba955ddfb5c7287.png

edit_time for both is NULL that shows the post wasn't edited by anyone or Hormone himself.

If hormone did post replies after that topic was screenshotted, then there's no way for me to localized the actual post without knowing the actual timeframe to work from and if you can't give me the topic url, then I can just conclude you are full of brown sticky stuff trying to get someone demoted over a topic ;)