[CP] Kiss The Ring Ft. #1 Again..

eop hider123456

State of tlp l0l

<@[CP]iMerk_31s> [sat][08:19:22 PM] <[CP]iMerk_31s> why did tlp bring cc of 20+ mains ?
<@[CP]iMerk_31s> [sat][08:19:28 PM] <[CP]iMerk_31s> hanuman?
<@[CP]iMerk_31s> [sat][08:19:52 PM] <HANUMAN> we still had less than u did u fucking fat usain bolt
<@[CP]iMerk_31s> [sat][08:19:54 PM] <HANUMAN> lmfao
<@[CP]iMerk_31s> [sat][08:20:11 PM] <[CP]iMerk_31s> ?
<@[CP]iMerk_31s> [sat][08:20:15 PM] <[CP]iMerk_31s> so u admit u had that cc eh
<@[CP]iMerk_31s> [sat][08:20:22 PM] <[CP]iMerk_31s> 20+ mains camping our fall in and u still couldnt break us
<@[CP]iMerk_31s> [sat][08:20:22 PM] <HANUMAN> u think i give a fuck usain bolt?
<@[CP]iMerk_31s> [sat][08:20:26 PM] <[CP]iMerk_31s> kiss the ring broccoli lmfa0

Lmfao... tlp thought bringing mains could save them.  SIKE.

Kiss the ring?

can u guys atleast try to come up with something original instead of using EoP's lines.

After Kyp, we now have kiss the ring copied from us.

Should really get some copyright going on this brown sticky stuff

{EOP LOGIC} 

You get so irrelevant you start competing with Fatality's 30 man pull. 

You then proceed to complain about how we copy right a fucking phrase on a virtual video game.

tumblr_inline_mllc34YDse1qz4rgp.gif

Yeah we used mains. In retaliation to you using mains every single trip vs every single pure clan. Eop knows it TLP know it's FOE know it.. you can't fool anyone.

At least we admit that we used them. Stop being whiny little retards. Drop your mains and you will be amazed that others will drop theirs.

l00l 20+ mains and still cant compete. Stay ez broccoli.

All these propaganda..  TLP won the first fight with 70v90, you guys ran back to moss giants after the 5-8 mins fight then FO crashed. 

Also, shoutout to CP for complaining about mains when they bring 25+ to their trip every week

3-4 mains is okay but 20+ like you today? naw man

thanks for the action thought, only clan to give us competetion unlike rest! :)

Yeah we used mains. In retaliation to you using mains every single trip vs every single pure clan. Eop knows it TLP know it's FOE know it.. you can't fool anyone.

At least we admit that we used them. Stop being whiny little retards. Drop your mains and you will be amazed that others will drop theirs.

No no no... eop started the propaganda, tlp followed, and so did foe.

You retards will use any excuse as to why you can't beat us.  We NEVER bring entire main ccs to camp clans before we rush, show me GOOD PROOF. 

Until then don't respond.

tumblr_inline_nod0kwlvu51r1uc0k_500.gif

No no no... eop started the propaganda, tlp followed, and so did foe.

You retards will use any excuse. We NEVER bring entire main ccs to camp clans before we rush, show me GOOD PROOF.

Until then don't respond.

I'm not going to bother linking you all the pics cuz you will have some bullbrown sticky stuff reason for it.

Just because they are in Addy and your normal cc doesn't mean their not there.

Who is maxed 0pts? Why is he always at your fights? Always fighting for you?

He's not there to kill scouts cuz not scouts on lvl a lvl 86 and if they did you have the levels to kill them. That is just one account I have taken to disliking because my pure is the same level and always dealing with it.

I'm not going to bother linking you all the pics cuz you will have some bullbrown sticky stuff reason for it.

Just because they are in Addy and your normal cc doesn't mean their not there.

Who is maxed 0pts? Why is he always at your fights? Always fighting for you?

He's not there to kill scouts cuz not scouts on lvl a lvl 86 and if they did you have the levels to kill them. That is just one account I have taken to disliking because my pure is the same level and always dealing with it.

Shut up retard you're brainwashed.. stay off CP topics.  You had mains and still couldn't compete, what's the excuse going to be now?