[CP] Kiss The Ring Ft. #1 Again..

eop hider123456

the only fight you could say you "won" would be the last fight - the other 2 first fights you guys ran south to single in mossies and the 2nd fight you had about 30 extra fi in your capes lmfaooo

also the 2nd fight with the 30 fi you still couldn't clear us we still had 40 lmao

Lmfao at all these brainwashed TLP retards actually thinking they can compete against CP. You homos don't even have an aftermath topic because your clan did so garbage LOOOL. First it was EoP that got KYP'd now TLP is getting KYP'd as well.. Goes to show what teaming with EoP does for you lmfao

I know I had fun with 60 people more than you guys with 100 ppl getting no action so we are the winners here

What did I just read?  Bro u lost all credibility from me with this post lol is this english?

But yeah you had more action that's why you had no topic right?

What did I just read?  Bro u lost all credibility from me with this post lol is this english?

But yeah you had more action that's why you had no topic right?

It's all about the action though the action is the main thing Winning or losing a fight is down to returners not numbers. And I'm on my phone so hard 2 type

It's all about the action though the action is the main thing Winning or losing a fight is down to returners not numbers. And I'm on my phone so hard 2 type

You obviously haven't been to the trip today LMAO because I'm pretty sure every fight TLP even tried to be at, CP was right behind them penetrating those loose buttholes of theirs.

No no no... eop started the propaganda, tlp followed, and so did foe.

You retards will use any excuse as to why you can't beat us.  We NEVER bring entire main ccs to camp clans before we rush, show me GOOD PROOF. 

Until then don't respond.

b199182b6de267a5cb0c24389c476d21.png

M8 you okay?  You think circling some mains that are wearing our cape mean they're automatically with us lmfao?  You can even see 1 of them with a CP cape camping a fucking cp member LMFAO.

We NEVER bring entire main ccs to camp clans before we rush, show me GOOD PROOF. 

Is what I said and I still don't see proof of that.

@ m8 you forget about #105 and #4nrs bro?  You forget about my sig bro?  Just look under my post bro and you'll be enlightened.

i count 7 in this picture ALONE, this is in ur own topic btw. PLEASE explain.

M8 you okay?  You think circling some mains that are wearing our cape mean they're automatically with us lmfao?  You can even see 1 of them with a CP cape camping a fucking cp member LMFAO.

We NEVER bring entire main ccs to camp clans before we rush, show me GOOD PROOF. 

Is what I said and I still don't see proof of that.

@JoJo m8 you forget about #105 and #4nrs bro?  You forget about my sig bro?  Just look under my post bro and you'll be enlightened.