Mod demotion

slushpuppy

He told someone to place their head in a noose which was pretty funny this shouldn't have blown up this big lmfao people catch feelings

Idk man, you should do some research.. Suicide, is now the #1 way of death by injury for teens/young adults. There are more people killing themselves or attempting to do so than there are car accidents. It's not funny to encourage or wish death on anyone. Just because we play RS doesn't mean we need to act uncivilized.

Idk man, you should do some research.. Suicide, is now the #1 way of death by injury for teens/young adults. There are more people killing themselves or attempting to do so than there are car accidents. It's not funny to encourage or wish death on anyone. Just because we play RS doesn't mean we need to act uncivilized.

Yeah but you don't know who he was directing it to and if it was in a jokingly way ofcourse suicide isn't a joke that wasn't what I was implying in my statement

you're the best

Lol, if I said "Eat brown sticky stuff" and that person literally did so and died would I still be held accountable? I understand what was said was bad but it 100% shouldn't have been taken seriously and if it was god bless. 

Lol, if I said "Eat brown sticky stuff" and that person literally did so and died would I still be held accountable? I understand what was said was bad but it 100% shouldn't have been taken seriously and if it was god bless. 

so what you're saying is that if a non mod says hang yourself u mods would jump on his case and ban him ,but you wan't a diff rule r0f wuu3

You have to see your role as more than what you are viewing it as tbh. Try being a model of pure clanning not a follower of trolls sending empty threats and tomatoic statements/insults. As mediators we represent more than ourselves, we represent each other brother.

i can confirm that the one you call slushpuppy has told me that mr. monir has been demoted because of what his clan (the doom demons) did this weekend to every clan that tried to step in their paths. it was a blood bath, i can confirm because i saw the powerful doom demons decimate everyone around me besides myself of course because i am blessed enough to be clan friend with the doom demons so they spare me on their trips while i am beta testing dead man mode skilling in the wildy on my iron man mode account

i can confirm that the one you call slushpuppy has told me that mr. monir has been demoted because of what his clan (the doom demons) did this weekend to every clan that tried to step in their paths. it was a blood bath, i can confirm because i saw the powerful doom demons decimate everyone around me besides myself of course because i am blessed enough to be clan friend with the doom demons so they spare me on their trips while i am beta testing dead man mode skilling in the wildy on my iron man mode account

Nice second account xd

Sadly, yes.