EoP Wins El Classico

Hazardous

156e03s.png

HwlLUSM.gif

Ssj4 approached us last week for a P2P Prep, surprisingly because they've refused to prep us for almost a year.

With that being said, we massed up 35 men ready to fight out the neverending battle between the 2 giants, in which we came out ontop.

After Fatality almost escaping the leash which we put them on 1 year ago, we now have full control of the situation once again.

Shoutout to Fatality for pulling more than they did to their last F2P trip. (lmfao at the names)

Aaabo9y.png

-Nish 0wnz Pk-

-Anton-

-Guizmo-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGtnbGM-Cyg

Round 2:

EoP/FI Starting: 32/32

EoP/Fi Ending: 18/0

Round 3:

EoP/FI Starting: 32/32

EoP/Fi Ending: 18/0

Dissapointed about ur pull(31 people rofl?) / having solo pm me to sit the one 30def we have when u have 5 29 defence people.

Also the ddossing was on point today some members forgot how scummy eop is i guess. Better be ready next prep we'll slam you every round ike that first round.

LMFAO

Dissapointed about ur pull(31 people rofl?) / having solo pm me to sit the one 30def we have when u have 5 29 defence people.

Also the ddossing was on point today some members forgot how scummy eop is i guess. Better be ready next prep we'll slam you every round like that first round.

if ur gonna get bitchy then just do what CP did

q6mxAlw.pngq6mxAlw.pngq6mxAlw.pngq6mxAlw.pngq6mxAlw.pngq6mxAlw.pngq6mxAlw.pngq6mxAlw.pngq6mxAlw.png

Also the ddossing was on point today some members forgot how scummy eop is i guess. Better be ready next prep we'll slam you every round like that first round.

Hold on a second.... weren't you guys the only clan left that don't accept 30 defence?

oELlDPX.png

I thought Fatality was the only clan without 30 def and didn't teleport?

LMFAO FATALITY.

We pulled 32+ not 31 - looking at the opts.

And i dont think thats a low pull -  ESPECIALLY FOR A P2P PREP

Its funny how mad you got though, lmfao.

WE DID THIS TO YOU.