Just 2 clear up some stuff about me

slushpuppy

Ari has been going around pasting the log "(04:15:44) <slushpuppy> SV KNOWS they will lose in a fair matched fight" but he neglected to post the context of the conversation.

So I'd thought I clarify that those comments were strictly made in the context of CWA preps. My comments are of my own prerogative and does not reflect the opinions of sharkbrew or its staff as a whole.

My comment was made in the face of statistical evidence that Doom would most likely smash SV in a matched CWA fight under SB declaration rules- which generally favors the weaker clan in term of rules as the weaker clan can counter declare with lower opts, lower CB, and this combined with the fact that Doom is also on a 23 prep win streak..

My comments do not apply to SV's performance at events outside regimented CWA preps.

http://pastebin.com/FdHz9tTj

P.S. Prove me wrong SV by declaring on Doom! :)

What an aggressive young lad. Clan wars must be a really big part of their life if they act that emotional over an event from a couple months ago. It still astonishes me how people manage to get so red in the face over an online adventure game... I'm sure there are more important things for people to cry about.

What an aggressive young lad. Clan wars must be a really big part of their life if they act that emotional over an event from a couple months ago. It still astonishes me how people manage to get so red in the face over an online adventure game... I'm sure there are more important things for people to cry about.