"Dooms death watch week 20 day 1" Ft. Sv+Cd Joint trip Forcing SV to go HPC

Halp

Number one, you're a downie

number two, watch the video.

number three, you straight up teamed with CD.

Number four, who the fuck do you think you are, kyp dog.

Number one, great insult, not like every single person hasn't ever called everybody that while flaming you fucking degenerate

Number two, you're obviously blind

Number three, focusing you over cd isn't teaming, you straight up team with foe and olympus

Number four, didn't you quit to go zerker because your clan started to suck? LMFAO kyp tomato

Don't ever fucking quote me with a brown sticky stuff argument you fuck

Go hpc tomato

Number one, great insult, not like every single person hasn't ever called everybody that while flaming you fucking degenerate

Number three, focusing you over cd isn't teaming, you straight up team with foe and olympus

Number four, didn't you quit to go zerker because your clan started to suck? LMFAO kyp tomato

Go hpc tomato

Yeah...Okay...
"Number three, focusing you over cd isn't teaming, you straight up team with foe and olympus"

Go hpc tomato

Lmao look at how mad you are. You got bullied today

Go hpc tomato

i guess having the same cape and ts as cd isn't teaming

ye dude im ok irl it has everything to do with it we're good enough 2 go hpc m9 u aint. without foep you're nothing

Nigga you had 90 vs Doom's 70 and still lost. That means either 2 things, your clan is brown sticky stuff or Doom is really good. You can pick

so i was having a stroll in the wilderness on this fine evening. and i decided to chill outside corp cave with my very good friends the black unicorns when suddenly two very flamboyant and weak looking clans of pink capes showed up and started having a picnic. i thought to myself that this was very delightful because usually only violence happens in the wilderness. then one clan, i believe they were called CD bent the knee and proposed to the other weak looking clan named SV. SV accepted the proposal and begin putting on their partner's cape and they became one in mind and body. 

this was the beginning of the dreadful "red wedding" that will go down in the history of gielinor for the rest of time.

the mighty doom demons rushed in from the south very unhappy about flamboyant and weak clans not only relying on each other but simply being in THEIR wilderness. the demons fought with all their might, swinging their scimitars and slashing through the pink weaklings with very little effort. at one point the demons began to get worn out because they were actually taking on 2 clans on their own, but this only fueled their rage even more and they were able to continue pushing through the pinkies making a comeback from being down TWENTY men. the pinkies were eventually pushed into the graveyard where they belong and the mighty doom demons were the clear winners of this 1v2 battle.

september 24th 2015 also known as the red wedding of SV+CD may we never forget this sad tale of when the mighty doom demons ended the innocent marriage of two clans.

I think it's extremely hilarious how you're claiming to have "bullied" us to the higher level scene/harder competition? What kind of logic is that LMFAO it's not like we closed, if you're so good why don't you follow us? This entire topic is a logical fallacy.

"we peaked 81" * 95 capes on the counter * (nice eop invites retards, we're coming for you eop lol)

most of the pictures show you running to ca, in the trees where our pictures show us with 80+ and you with 60 left being pushed

@@slowcore @ @@Boomer @Halp 

@@Cronic don't think for a second that sv won't fucking kill your clan again like we did in 2014. Good luck to you.

Yeah well Sv pulled 45-50 and yet your cape counter is at 95-100?