Apex vs Olympus | F2P Prep | 2-1 | 22v22

إيزيس سيئة

ok man keep dreaming. like anyone thinks u could beat us legit were #2 matched ur probably like 6 or 8

Do my eyes deceive me or did you just say Olympus is #2 matched, you guys have been open for nearly a year and have a prep record of 3-17, that's a total of 20 public preps, and who knows how many you guys have lost public off.

whats matters most is consistency were consistently 2 matched

I know you like a drink or 2 buddy but NEWSFLASH... Olympus are not #2 matched lol.

You've moved up to maybe 4th now that sv and envy arnt about 👀 Behind Doom, Ruin & CD lel

Gz on 6th to 4th though ðŸ‘

Yeah, that's funny because Ruin is irrelevant is both LPC/HPC scene as much as I like you guys and the quality you have.

Understand what irrelevant means, pretty sure you go out and fight with the lower tier LPCs anyway or have to team to even compete 👀

Dw bud, keep up the p2p minis... I enjoy watching em at work. 👀

If your only goal is being "relevant" then congratulations Ruin is relevant due to the sheer amount of poundings they take on a weekly basis. Ruin is the equivalent of Kwame Brown, both flopped.

Wish I could say the same about your clan and mini's

Good one... ðŸ¤ðŸ’¤

Chill flamezilla, I like Apex and always have nice things to say, don't get ahead of yourself saying you're a better overal clan than us, doom and others lol.

If your only goal is being "relevant" then congratulations Ruin is relevant due to the sheer amount of poundings they take on a weekly basis. Ruin is the equivalent of Kwame Brown, both flopped.

Wish I could say the same about your clan and mini's  

you beat olympus (the worst matched clan rn) in a f2p prep and you think your #1 now? hmm

Thanks for the fight, guys. We had few ranks and 0 callers on, so we kept the TS unmuted and let members call. I'm honestly impressed we took a round, we were going to cancel, but I think it was honestly a good experience to let knew guys work together. Well done on your first F2P performance - hopefully we can fight again.

Thanks for the fight, guys. We had few ranks and 0 callers on, so we kept the TS unmuted and let members call. I'm honestly impressed we took a round, we were going to cancel, but I think it was honestly a good experience to let knew guys work together. Well done on your first F2P performance - hopefully we can fight again.

Olympexcuse v5000.