Clan of The Month - October

Braden

So your telling me that most of the things that happens in the wilderness is clean?

Like never ever is there not a clan crashing or a main sniping?

No..?

I'm saying the better clan will still win in a wilderness fight and the brown sticky stufftier clan will use the excuses you mentioned in your previous post.

No..?

I'm saying the better clan will still win in a wilderness fight and the brown sticky stufftier clan will use the excuses you mentioned in your previous post.

why have pride over a crashed war that was infested with sniping mains lmfa0

especially when theres aftermaths from like 3 different clans all claiming the win l0l

You'll prob swipe it from us because we will probably get the

"Nulled due to not meeting minimum requirements" message because I don't see us finding 7 preps for this month since our competition is full of brown sticky stuffters(excluding RU)

I always like prepping Doom :) I'll see if I can convince my clan to prep you guys

matched opts skill lvl > opts pulled in wild

You can be epic in matched opts and still be in a slumping clan that can't pull over 25 (not directed at your clan).

Wilderness success requires a well rounded, successful clan in all attributes not just matched opt warring. 

Which is why these clan of the month rewards are misleading as they're only rewarding clans for their clan wars performance and nothing else. Which brings me back to my original post here, these are CWA Clan of the Month awards, not Clan of the Month awards. 

Doom should just move up or close and reopen zenith, the clan itself has alot of potential.

Had this convo with alot of different ranks from different clans and no1 can bring up valid points for going HPC. It's ALOT more main infested, 39 def (lol). Preps consist of alot less F2P (which is mostly what Doom enjoys). Clans fight alot less during HPC weekends. Idk just a thought.. 

You can be epic in matched opts and still be in a slumping clan that can't pull over 25 (not directed at your clan).

Wilderness success requires a well rounded, successful clan in all attributes not just matched opt warring. 

Which is why these clan of the month rewards are misleading as they're only rewarding clans for their clan wars performance and nothing else. Which brings me back to my original post here, these are CWA Clan of the Month awards, not Clan of the Month awards. 

They're rewarding clans based on their quality rather than their quantity.

If a clan has high quality in the wild, they should be the same in clanwars.

It's the system SharkBrew made, and it's fair for those who don't have a 100+ memberlist that brute forces smaller clans out of the wildy every weekend

They're rewarding clans based on their quality rather than their quantity.

If a clan has high quality in the wild, they should be the same in clanwars.

It's the system SharkBrew made, and it's fair for those who don't have a 100+ memberlist that brute forces smaller clans out of the wildy every weekend

Sure, I just think the reward should be named correctly.