(19:29:22) <@BvG> this is pathetic, get cp here

White Kid

stay making fake logs and fighting low tier lpc's thats where you belong. and we had like 3 cp members on our trip unless you include people that are in cp as there hpc and op as there lpc like me.

3 cp MEMBERS WHAT THE FUCK NIGGA are u broccolied go watch my vid and you can see everyone in olympus fall in is in cp broccoli

Sir @@King Koer Jr is an original AAO Member since 2006+ i've known the kid since he was like 12 and now he is a grown man wise as fuck. @ AAO hardly has any TLP. Maybe 5-8 tops? We are not HPC influenced. We are not puppets. Our staff does not put any HPC clan first. We of course have some members who attend hpc trips but 90%+ of AAO members make AAO their first priority.

justin beiber

kRrkfUU.gif

Sir @@King Koer Jr is an original AAO Member since 2006+ i've known the kid since he was like 12 and now he is a grown man wise as fuck. @ AAO hardly has any TLP. Maybe 5-8 tops? We are not HPC influenced. We are not puppets. Our staff does not put any HPC clan first. We of course have some members who attend hpc trips but 90%+ of AAO members make AAO their first priority.

wat?