(19:29:22) <@BvG> this is pathetic, get cp here

White Kid

im 100% certain that is a real fake log just like yours

Lol i'm not here to intentionally flame OP or CP, but these are facts and if it's comming off as a bit aggressive than i'm sorry but again everything here is 100% fact. You don't have to believe me, just browse the other aftermath topics and they'll say the same thing. And while we are at it are you going to deny that you didn't team with Apex?

Lol i'm not here to intentionally flame OP or CP, but these are facts and if it's comming off as a bit aggressive than i'm sorry but again everything here is 100% fact. You don't have to believe me, just browse the other aftermath topics and they'll say the same thing. And while we are at it are you going to deny that you didn't team with Apex?

everyone on op trip was in olympus as there lpc regardless of whatever hpc they are in we also have a lot of people who are in tlp are we also teaming with them?

everyone on op trip was in olympus as there lpc regardless of whatever hpc they are in we also have a lot of people who are in tlp are we also teaming with them?

So you ignored my question about teaming with Apex

Can you confirm Apex was present?

lmfao tlp trying to make aao their puppets @@Patrick thoughts?

Sir @@King Koer Jr is an original AAO Member since 2006+ i've known the kid since he was like 12 and now he is a grown man wise as fuck. @ AAO hardly has any TLP. Maybe 5-8 tops? We are not HPC influenced. We are not puppets. Our staff does not put any HPC clan first. We of course have some members who attend hpc trips but 90%+ of AAO members make AAO their first priority.