What a lot of people in the HPC scene don't get.

Halp

Yeah let a bunch of lvl 70s and low 80s with 1 deff and 52 pray go against a bunch of lvl 108s with 99 pray attack and 39 deff....that won't be 1 sided at all...

u have no idea what you're talking about tbh..

its not like the current "Lpc" scene is a bunch of lvl 70s and low 80s lmfao.. kids have 90s in mith and addy.. they also bring mains etcetc..

on top of that - a lot of Hpc's have low level pures. I know for fact that EoP has a brown sticky stuff ton of 70-80s atm, not those maxed 108+ with 39 def and 99 atk you're talkin about.

But where do lpcs end up? Closing even if they go hpc they cant compete but hey almost every hpc cant compete without 30def honestly this community is so fucked up lmfao how do you guys not see it

well said..

Hpcs are cancer, there is no fucking action, get over it noobs.

I would want to move down if my clan loses to a LPC in a p2p mini 4-1 using 30 def+ lmao

it's true; we lost minis and we are now training up accounts to compete in the xlpc scene

stay lpc, zenith didn't work out with just 0wl and hormone the last times they tried and it won't work again

mfw ex zenith ranks play rs but don't want to help hormone because he's a broccoli l0l

Well I think the biggest problem is that some mpcs(lpcs whatever you wanna call it) rely on multiclanners instead of their own memberbase

These clans that have 20-30 def accs are mostly from multiclanners , rarely I see new blood train def for the clan bec they actaully play the game.

And lets be honest non of these 1 def pures want to get 20-30 def or fight them.

u have no idea what you're talking about tbh..

its not like the current "Lpc" scene is a bunch of lvl 70s and low 80s lmfao.. kids have 90s in mith and addy.. they also bring mains etcetc..

on top of that - a lot of Hpc's have low level pures. I know for fact that EoP has a brown sticky stuff ton of 70-80s atm, not those maxed 108+ with 39 def and 99 atk you're talkin about.

Only clan with addy is olympus they're not an mpc they're an xhpc...