BV 3v1np feat; Zerg, Activation, Eradictate

Jim

Implying he is my clan m8, stop baiting

Rocking mithril and a fucking Bv cape, stop lieing. Your so bad at it. Just like in the weekends when you say you have 16 and rush with nearly twice that l0l. Activation please confirm

Rocking mithril and a fucking Bv cape, stop lieing. Your so bad at it. Just like in the weekends when you say you have 16 and rush with nearly twice that l0l. Activation please confirm

He isnt in bv, mains take different capes with them so they wont get piled. Quit your flame, you are embarrassing yourself

He isnt in bv, mains take different capes with them so they wont get piled. Quit your flame, you are embarrassing yourself

I understand your annoyed about those mains, this isn't new mains snipe pures alot.despite I think that 313 has a huge ego but they have improved alot and don't need mains to fight.

You definitely had one guy with like 60 or 70 def and he was atking us, doesn't matter though we showed you what was up on sunday, gj saturday

The pics say so, but BV will never bring mains to win a fight.

I guess it's just a random, i would never allow anyone higher than 30 def to join our trip.

@@James please take a chill pill, you're flaming way too easy

The pics say so, but BV will never bring mains to win a fight.

I guess it's just a random, i would never allow anyone higher than 30 def to join our trip.

@@James please take a chill pill, you're flaming way too easy

K.. The fact i scouted him out like 3 times when i was on you guys, he was in the fall in each time, even rging with you guys.