Doom's Sunday | 85 Pull | "Log Out Doom's Coming"

Dpliam

streak was ez, only took us 2 months from our opening to beat it. u lost up like 5+ opts to tlp in rounds so idk what the fuck ur talking about l0l u havent been prepping hpcs at all and havent been counting the losses when u prepped hpcs (like twice) (when u had + opts on them) #zu kid 

ye bro this was right before all our aussies came on since it's like 7am for them for sunday trips

s920q1z.jpg

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool and i only saw like 20 of u guys what happen did u guys all gave up after the first clear?

i am afraid the doom demons are much too strong now. untouchable i would say. what i saw the doom demons do to the pink cape clan/green cape clan/blue cape clan/red cape clan/yellow cape clan in the wildy while beta testing zombieman mode was truly an abomination and made me throw up the lobsters that i ate that just got me 99 cooking (10x exp). thankfully i am aligned with them and it was the best decision of my life because they spare my life in wildy while carrying lots of loot such as 3rd age loot and robin hood hat x3 loot (hard clue scroll) while they were perfecting cd and sv both at the same time while not losing any doom demons at all.