[Sunday] Olympus Destroys the Alliance and Demoralizes Ruin ft. 85 Man Pull

Misfits Public Relations

40-110 combat?

1-75 defence?

Join "Op Public" today, they accept anyone regardless of levels.

It's hilarious seeing loads of random 60s invites fighting along side 100s in addy and people with 70 def, I applaud you for the range and diversity you have in your clan.

bare in mind you claim to pull 90, you still sucked lol.

@@Trajan

I tagged you as I actually want a sensible answer...

At 3:20 in toms vid, we were in a fall in at graves with 47, you came and hit us In single saying go multi (when you have +13) and we replied saying you should go first, instead you tried to camp us in singles, why is it that regardless of how many plus ops you have you will never take the fight to multi first? Is it because you have no faith in your members even up so many opts without being closer to the single line? What other reason could there possibly be...

We even tried running multi east ruins when it was like 30v55 just because dying in multi is funner than camping in singles, in future especially when you have plus opts it would be appreciated if you instigated some fights in multi in the 1v1s, the only time you ever go full on in multi is to snipe/crash someone.

Good brown sticky stuff today boys :) you and Doom should get some clean fights, lmfa0 wait you guys suck eachothers dicks

Just watch our videos, we had plenty of fights vs OP.. I wonder why i didn't see you with your own cape, oh right... Dick sucking. Last weekend CD now AAO+LP. Gratz broccoli

OT: Good job Olympus 

40-110 combat?

1-75 defence?

Join "Op Public" today, they accept anyone regardless of levels.

It's hilarious seeing loads of random 60s invites fighting along side 100s in addy and people with 70 def, I applaud you for the range and diversity you have in your clan.

bare in mind you claim to pull 90, you still sucked lol.

Ayy lmao

want to be hit off?

Want to be in a clan full of spastics?

you enjoy a dead community?

You want o donate Rune scimitars?

Join Ruin Today! 1-90 Def, 3-126 Combat! "Ru CC" Dead af lmao

first ur excuse was lpc invites that didnt exist

then hpc invites that dont exist

now hugging single

it's me with the propaganda but u keep changing ur story m8

Nah I elaborated what your sunday consisted of. I didn't change my story anywhere, You pulled 30 lpc invites (who left your trip within 30mins), you brought 30 cp invites and you still hugged single 90% of your trip LOL.