Clan of The Month - November

Braden

Nice job to both clans :)

would like to note that:

brown sticky stuffALITY HAS NOT WON brown sticky stuff BECAUSE THEY ARE brown sticky stuff 

HAHAHAHAHA 

Neither has MM my friend. That is, if you are talking SharkBrew. If not, then both clans have won a significant amount of awards in their time on this game and both should be awarded for being #1 multiple times in their time as well.

Waiting for xlpc's to be a bit more stable and with changes to CPL soon it's probably not the best time implement it all.

But yes, idea has been noted.

I mean its pretty stable, just i suppose clans should prep more often.

Slaughter, Massacre, Rage, Vanquish, EnVy, Coc is Roc, Fury, United Family, Pure Torment, Virus, Dark Pures. Still growing and the possibility of more opening soon as well

I mean its pretty stable, just i suppose clans should prep more often.

Slaughter, Massacre, Rage, Vanquish, EnVy, Coc is Roc, Fury, United Family, Pure Torment, Virus, Dark Pures. Still growing and the possibility of more opening soon as well

Would any of these clans currently meet the 6 preps a month min?

There is already 2 relatively inactive clan war scenes and no point adding a new section for a clan to randomly win because no one else prepped enough :/

Would any of these clans currently meet the 6 preps a month min?

There is already 2 relatively inactive clan war scenes and no point adding a new section for a clan to randomly win because no one else prepped enough :/

Slaughter, Rage, Envy, massacre, Vanquish, & Pure torment. I'm sure Dark Pures & when virus opens they will prep as well.

*Clan declarations count but can only be completed once per month and must be a PREP declaration

Slush says you can declare on any clan once a month in both servers

Therefore we declared on every MPC in every server, but lazy sharkbrew admins just let them sit there and go unaccounted for, its ok though this site needs something new in the trophy case

Slush says you can declare on any clan once a month in both servers

Therefore we declared on every MPC in every server, but lazy sharkbrew admins just let them sit there and go unaccounted for, its ok though this site needs something new in the trophy case

It's a rule for COTM pal, therefore only 1 of your prep declarations would've counted towards the COTM. 

Prevents things like what you just said ^.^

ps; clan declarations are open for a week

It's a rule for COTM pal, therefore only 1 of your prep declarations would've counted towards the COTM. 

Prevents things like what you just said ^.^

ps; clan declarations are open for a week

They've been sitting there for 2, kind of a cauliflower rule.. I guess its the point where we are too good to even qualify for this award anymore lmfao

They've been sitting there for 2, kind of a cauliflower rule.. I guess its the point where we are too good to even qualify for this award anymore lmfao

this topic isn't about how long your clan declarations have been open for, only 1 of your "10" declarations would've counted towards COTM

FOE would have won if we used a cheat card for the f2p declaration since we beat Fi today and hopefully EOP tomorrow 60v60 f2p prep. right? @@Braden.   FOE 7/2 TLP 6/2

Gj to both clans tho =)

pretty sure your sat prep is pub off as it counts as 'jcup practice' just like your p2p prep

it could've been FO winners but sorry that your leadership declined a f2p prep

this topic isn't about how long your clan declarations have been open for, only 1 of your "10" declarations would've counted towards COTM

pretty sure your sat prep is pub off as it counts as 'jcup practice' just like your p2p prep

it could've been FO winners but sorry that your leadership declined a f2p prep

Damn you should go make another FOE topic on tlp forums lmao, that should help you beat us in the Clan Cup