Introducing Wilderness Clan of The Month

Persian Tom

This award should default to CP as mass recruiting numbers are all they're good at.
Basing an award solely off starting opts means nothing.
You're recording useless data that hardly shows any useful information as to how successful the trips were.
This doesn't even correctly record activity or frequency of events. It's just badly thought out.
GJ for trying I guess.

you know something, the fact that CP ''mass recruits a bunch of edge recruits that have no experience'' and still manage to compete with the '#1 pro-claimed clan in f2p is beyond me... Tlp's quality must be so bad that you still can't run a train on them if you could.... heh.

I understand the frustration with this type of idea and trust me when I say this honestly far from perfect. However even though this is strictly based off a clans overall pulls combined over a month's span, including midweeks it is the CLOSEST way to decide on a successful clan in the wilderness. I believe including a voting or something of that nature would have been nice though.

For the people who keep complaining about clans probably going to bring mass invites, I believe the SB staff will set a system of rules and confirmation in place to avoid anyone from just messing up ransoms or lying about there pull.

K

I hope we can get the details and rules sorted out for this.

you know something, the fact that CP ''mass recruits a bunch of edge recruits that have no experience'' and still manage to compete with the '#1 pro-claimed clan in f2p is beyond me... Tlp's quality must be so bad that you still can't run a train on them if you could.... heh.

Lmfao CP are like #4 now, where you been?