Introducing Wilderness Clan of The Month

Persian Tom

This award should default to CP as mass recruiting numbers are all they're good at.
Basing an award solely off starting opts means nothing.
You're recording useless data that hardly shows any useful information as to how successful the trips were.
This doesn't even correctly record activity or frequency of events. It's just badly thought out.
GJ for trying I guess.

not to mention the broccoli can't even use proper grammar.... lmfao good old brown sticky stuffbrew

So, this has nothing to do with performance? Shouldn't we be attempting to get some sort of KDR tracker in order like before so we have a better idea of how everyones trips went. There has to be some way this could be implemented ;) I mean even Osbuddy has the individual KDR tracker.

So, this has nothing to do with performance? Shouldn't we be attempting to get some sort of KDR tracker in order like before so we have a better idea of how everyones trips went. There has to be some way this could be implemented ;) I mean even Osbuddy has the individual KDR tracker.

1. The clan systems jagex made in pre-eoc made these KDR trackers possible

2. No. There is no way of actually being able to efficiency monitor a whole clan's K/D ratio.

3. No. This is jagex's system of K/D ratio. There would be no way for OSBuddy to actually know this information unless it's stored in client-data such as the farming plugin that was created by osbuddy.

Probably because none of them went out this weekend because doom bullied them xd

ahahhahahahaahaahahaaaahahahhahahhahahahahahhahahhahahhahahhahhahahhahahhaahhahhahhahahhahahhahhahahhahahahahahhahahhahahhahahahhahhaahhahahahahhahaahahahhhahahahhahahhahahah

This award should default to CP as mass recruiting numbers are all they're good at.

Basing an award solely off starting opts means nothing.

You're recording useless data that hardly shows any useful information as to how successful the trips were.

This doesn't even correctly record activity or frequency of events. It's just badly thought out.

GJ for trying I guess.

Agree