[J CUP] [E]ruption [O]f [P]ures Vs. [F]atal[I]ty | P2P Fullout | 100v100 | 2-0 MY POV

موني

Hello,

I recently was ddosed in the first round of EOP vs Fi. However, I'm not going to change my IP, connect to a hotspot, or go to my neighbors house for the next round because I honestly don't care about my clan enough. I mean it is Fatality lmao, I'm not going to put any effort in. Fuck, why did I join this clan again?

Oh well, Fi leaders promised me that even though we lost to randoms, Mod Alfred will bail us out and we will proceed to the Finals. And when we most likely lose in the finals, Addy flerg will cry to Mod Alfred again and we will get the AW the whole way. Fucking cya retards, bow down to the #1 clan.  I'm not really sure why we don't get DQ'd for the same reason as the others as I see about 15 people here I have never seen in my life and I attend every event but it's not my place to speak up, I am nothing but a loyal sheep.

~The mind of the average Fatality member.

Was excited to see this until that pic of ppl getting hit off :(

Well I didn't notice any stationary/dcing Fi ingame, they seemed quite happy to run into clumps, and they couldn't have done that without their internet B)

Maybe your ts just sucks lol, because they weren't dcing ingame...

if only ur coc was roc.... maybe fi would win

20 people getting hit off individually.......also meaning no one was able to fight in-game. Who cares if your ts3 went down(if thats true), you were still able to fight in-game l0l.

Your leadership were more focused on TRYING to win their first fullout & not realizing what they did to get there. Its like bringing a weapon to a fist fight.

Well to be fair, I couldn't play in game either as I was busy hitting 20 "individuals" off. 

You'd think after allegedly having "20+ members hit off" multiple times - you wouldn't want to bother fighting the opposing clan.

Instead, brown sticky stuffality turns around and asks for another 3 round set (I guess so they could get 2-0ed again by EOP).

The bullbrown sticky stuff that Fi's leadership is trying to spread is real.

Try again retards. 

That was us spamming new set :D

We wanted to give them a chance to make up for their god awful performance