[J CUP] [E]ruption [O]f [P]ures Vs. [F]atal[I]ty | P2P Fullout | 100v100 | 2-0 MY POV

موني

Surprisingly i'm not even mad, i actually SEEN this coming before we got the challenge. 20+ people got hit off on our side, just wow lol.

If anyone thinks the invites on eop's side is the reason we lost, they really didn't pay attention to what really happened.

Yeah we woulda perfected u but 25 ppl got hit off on our side :[

We also had no ts no gf 10k sets and cocaine

LOL, EVEN IF YOU HAD "20 KIDS DC DURING THE FULLOUT" IT'S YOUR OWN cauliflower ASS CLAN'S FAULT FOR NOT HAVING EVERYBODY CHANGE THEIR IPS LIKE LET'S SEE UH.... FOE/TLP/EOP DID.

THIS JUST ONCE AGAIN PROVES THAT FI ARE RETARDED AND IS AN EXTREMELY brown sticky stuff CLAN.

LMFAO GOD BLESS FATALITY AND THEIR brown sticky stuff ASS LEADERSHIP.

LOL, EVEN IF YOU HAD "20 KIDS DC DURING THE FULLOUT" IT'S YOUR OWN cauliflower ASS CLAN'S FAULT FOR NOT HAVING EVERYBODY CHANGE THEIR IPS LIKE LET'S SEE UH.... FOE/TLP/EOP DID.

THIS JUST ONCE AGAIN PROVES THAT FI ARE RETARDED AND IS AN EXTREMELY brown sticky stuff CLAN.

LMFAO GOD BLESS FATALITY AND THEIR brown sticky stuff ASS LEADERSHIP.

74-0 l00000000000000000000000l

Yeah we woulda perfected u but 25 ppl got hit off on our side :[

We also had no ts no gf 10k sets and cocaine

20 people getting hit off individually.......also meaning no one was able to fight in-game. Who cares if your ts3 went down(if thats true), you were still able to fight in-game l0l.

Your leadership were more focused on TRYING to win their first fullout & not realizing what they did to get there. Its like bringing a weapon to a fist fight.

20 people getting hit off individually.......also meaning no one was able to fight in-game. Who cares if your ts3 went down, you were still able to fight in-game l0l.

Your leadership were more focused on TRYING to win their first fullout & not realizing what they did to get there. Its like bringing a weapon to a fist fight.

Don't bring a knife to a gun fight usain bolt