[J CUP] [E]ruption [O]f [P]ures Vs. [F]atal[I]ty | P2P Fullout | 100v100 | 2-0 MY POV

موني

20 people getting hit off individually.......also meaning no one was able to fight in-game. Who cares if your ts3 went down, you were still able to fight in-game l0l.

Your leadership were more focused on TRYING to win their first fullout & not realizing what they did to get there. Its like bringing a weapon to a fist fight.

Run along and cut off your ponytail already you retard LMFAO. 

Well I expected a few people to get hit off but didn't expect almost 20 people to get hit off, thats almost kinda impressive as sad as that sounds lmfao, Even though you guys had TLP+RD and I think CP invites doesn't really matter aslong as it was a clean 100vs100 without ddosing we would've slammed you guys. Oh well though life goes on

Well I expected a few people to get hit off but didn't expect almost 20 people to get hit off, thats almost kinda impressive as sad as that sounds lmfao, Even though you guys had TLP+RD and I think CP invites doesn't really matter aslong as it was a clean 100vs100 without ddosing we would've slammed you guys. Oh well though life goes on

Thanks for the fight regardless of the brown sticky stuff talk etc 

@@Furious you seem post hungry you posted on this topic 10 times? lol and its all the samething 

Good one, aren't you the faggot who actually reports posts on Sharkbrew in 2k15?  Get off the internet already. 

l0l. 

STAY brown sticky stuff FI.

It's great seeing a brown sticky stuff clan lose and being rightfully put where they belong.

gz eop

Good one, aren't you the faggot who actually reports posts on Sharkbrew in 2k15?  Get off the internet already. 

l0l. 

STAY brown sticky stuff FI.

It's great seeing a brown sticky stuff clan lose and being rightfully put where they belong.

gz eop

lol why would i report posts? i dont know wat you're talking about you seem upset tho @@Furious

LOL LET'S BE REAL GUYS.  AT LEAST THIS YEAR FI ACTUALLY ENTERED THE PORTAL AND TRIED FIGHTING.  

REMEMBER WHEN THEY DODGED MULTIPLE 80VS80+ FIGHTS THREE WEEKS IN A ROW? LOL PROPS TO THEM FOR HIDING THEIR brown sticky stuff QUALITY FOR SO LONG. O WAIT WE ALWAYS KNEW FI WAS brown sticky stuff HAHAHAHAHA.

LMFAO EZ 74-0

lol why would i report posts? i dont know wat you're talking about you seem upset tho @@Furious

L0L NAH IM ACTUALLY QUITE HAPPY YOUR brown sticky stuff CLAN LOST.  IT'S GREAT SEEING A PACK OF POSSE PONYTAILED FAGGOTS GET UPSET WHEN THEY LOSE ON RUNESCAPE.

LMFAO STAY brown sticky stuff. WHAT AN EZ DAY. 

First 17, then 20, then 25 people hit off?!

Get your story straightened out retards. 

God fucking bless your brown sticky stuff leadership and brown sticky stuff propaganda - you spastics in FI got fucking railed with a giant, slimey, bumpy hentai tentacle penis; get over it.  

You'd think after allegedly having "20+ members hit off" multiple times - you wouldn't want to bother fighting the opposing clan.

Instead, brown sticky stuffality turns around and asks for another 3 round set (I guess so they could get 2-0ed again by EOP).

The bullbrown sticky stuff that Fi's leadership is trying to spread is real.

Try again retards.