Final Ownage Elite vs The Last Pures [P2P FULLOUT]

holydreams

no, i'm just not delusional like 100% of tlp members who actually believes hanubundle of twigs lies and propaganda lol. sorry m8 @@tesco

who said i feed into hanubundle of twigss propaganda?

i barely even play but its p obvious in both servers tlp and foe run brown sticky stuff, theres gonna be autistic members on both sides, this applies to u btw @@Howl

ur just making foe look immature n broccolied tho

who said i feed into hanubundle of twigss propaganda?i barely even play but its p obvious in both servers tlp and foe run brown sticky stuff, theres gonna be autistic members on both sides, this applies to u btw @@Howlur just making foe look immature n cauliflower tho
 but when hanubundle of twigs continuously make propaganda/dumb ass topics about foe, do you tell him he's being autistic? or are you afraid of that bundle of twigsgot cause he's a leader? i'd understand where you're coming from if you weren't being a hypocrite m8 @@tesco

but when hanubundle of twigs continuously make propaganda/dumb ass topics about foe, do you tell him he's being autistic? or are you afraid of that bundle of twigsgot cause he's a leader? i'd understand where you're coming from if you weren't being a hypocrite m8 @@tesco

?

hanu knows i dont like him