CPL/Clan declaration section feedback & suggestion topic

slushpuppy

overall just a brown sticky stuff system made by downies tbh.

Pretty dumb how you guys just change the rules of the declaration randomly.

Just because a clan has trash quality doesn't mean that they should be exempt from fighting clans that aren't brown sticky stuff. This is a community site, it should be used to get more action for clans rather than starve them.

Forgot who it was but some Down syndrome commented on one of dooms declarations saying something like "their ambassadors didn't reply do you don't get the win". Pretty much implies that you can just avoid getting a loss just by ignoring the fact that your clan is brown sticky stuff and not replying to a declaration.

Awful system, no point in doing any of it if it's gonna be ran by kids that are slow in the brain (who it's currently being operated by)

@@slushpuppy

Suggestions for CPL:

I do not trust any other leaderships outside of TLP and AAO to be capable of such a feat, it's a shame but there is no one to blame but ranks for this. this era of pure clanning is full of people who are scared to take a loss and unfortunately this is why PCL keeps falling over, because PCL isnt about flaunting your wins, its about playing the fucking game, and improving your clan so you have better response time to f2p calls and better moving in p2p. 

@Divine

@Yikes!

@Marten

@@R4ng3r J

@@Figure it out Bud

Suggestions for CPL:

1) Stick to the rules, don't make your own made up ones like in this post:

4GxXhV8.png

2) Be more strict, by making ambassadors reply, look at my declarations for example, for them to just go ignored in front of everyone. What a joke, just shows that Doom is on top.

3) P.S. I think the 90% rule is fucking cauliflower, why the fuck did I just have to declare a 63v63 on a clan like AAO(Who can't even pull 30 on weekends).

Suggestions for Clan declaration section:

1) Lets take a step back and see what this section really is for.. Hmm gee I wonder what its for? It's for fucking creating more activity and preps, but to me its seems like its just a shot in the foot because the people who run this are mental.

Feedback on CPL and clan declaration section:

1) Have someone with half a brain operate this section, the top clans should not be punished for the brown sticky stuff ones having brown sticky stuff quality. The end.

My opinion would be leave the prep organising to the clan officials and stop attempting to middleman them on this site when we all know 90% of the time it results in a nulled declaration and justin beiber-worthy quote towers.

Keep the prep ladder to record victories in preps, but remove the declaration system because it is filled with loopholes to both avoid fights and also create unrealistic rules for people declared/counter-declared on (or if you are intent on keeping it, refine the system).

Make a RAW List, force clans to have a memberlist.  

Preps should count in the RAW List if both clans agree towards it.

I can go into a lot more detail but I'm playing H1Z1 atm, may edit soon.

I would also like to be somewhat in charge of the ladder to make it fair for every clan.

Remove the clan declaration section.

Clans use it to gain free wins without actually fighting. You should never be forced to prep any clan and clans should definitely not be getting free wins if another clan refuses to fight.

If you don't want to remove it entirely you could tweak it slightly.

Possibly separate lpc,mpc and hpcs on different ladders and change the declaration system to where you can only challenge those above you in elo? And 90% of the weekend pull is a little too high. Make it more reasonable like 75%

Suggestions for CPL:  lower the standard points from lpc's since most of them are worse then HPC.

Suggestions for Clan declaration section: make every clan declaration for HPC 1-25 Def and for mpcs/lpcs 1 DEF

Feedback on CPL and clan declaration section: it's hard to balance it for both sides as it sometimes gets abused for free points but it was a good start.

Suggestions for CPL:  Don't put LPC's on the same ''CPL'',

If you do put LPC's and say for example ''Doom'' are then ranked better than majority of HPC's allow HPC's to declare on them.

Suggestions for Clan declaration section: The minimum opts based on weekend trip is ridiculous. Make a broad 35v35 min f2p & 30v30min p2p.

Feedback on CPL and clan declaration section: Nice way to get clans to beef, but it was only affective with the LPC's as there is a huge divide in quality, with HPC's its sort of, anyone can beat anyone & they have a mutual respect for eachother so far as we don't need this website to set up preps vs eachother..

Remove the clan declaration section.

Clans use it to gain free wins without actually fighting. You should never be forced to prep any clan and clans should definitely not be getting free wins if another clan refuses to fight.

If you don't want to remove it entirely you could tweak it slightly.

Possibly separate lpc,mpc and hpcs on different ladders and change the declaration system to where you can only challenge those above you in elo? And 90% of the weekend pull is a little too high. Make it more reasonable like 75%

Suggestions for CPL: remove closed clans, or put them in a separate bracket

Suggestions for Clan declaration section: I dont have enough room to write everything I would change.. i think its overall broken

Feedback on CPL and clan declaration section: Not that important

Suggestions for CPL:

1) Stick to the rules, don't make your own made up ones like in this post:

4GxXhV8.png

2) Be more strict, by making ambassadors reply, look at my declarations for example, for them to just go ignored in front of everyone. What a joke, just shows that Doom is on top.

3) P.S. I think the 90% rule is fucking cauliflower, why the fuck did I just have to declare a 63v63 on a clan like AAO(Who can't even pull 30 on weekends).

1) Lets take a step back and see what this section really is for.. Hmm gee I wonder what its for? It's for fucking creating more activity and preps, but to me its seems like its just a shot in the foot because the people who run this are mental.

1) Have someone with half a brain operate this section, the top clans should not be punished for the brown sticky stuff ones having brown sticky stuff quality. The end.

• Get rid of the CPL we have now, it sucks and is totally bogus. 

• Reinstate RAW List with mandatory MLs and locked MLs once war is accepted.

Colour code the RAW list by: HPC, MPC, LPC, (xLPC) so without making other RAW lists, more interesting that a MPC might be higher ranked than a HPC etc, plus this way you can instantly see who's the #1 in each tier. 

Can only declare up, obviously, because it's a ladder system, not a points system. 

Suggestions for CPL:

- Update it frequently. Too many clans that are closed and don't compete in the scene anymore are on it. They shouldn't be removed but colouring them different or writing (CLOSED) next to them would be nice.

- Use this system to help organise fights rather than a system for clans to get free wins (shouldn't get a loss if you don't wish to fight)

- If so, raise the amount of times you can declare on a clan(s) per month

- Remove the 90% of your weekend pull rule for minimum opts and let the clans decide. Even decreasing it to say 70% would suffice.

It has potential to be a really good and useful system but people get salty over it because it is currently not fair to all clans and as a community website the system should be used to organise fights and keep activity up, rather than clans trying to get wins without actually fighting and by being scared to lose fights.