[D]oom's Final Saturday Trip of 2015 | 60+ Demons | Destroying Everything

Hormone

That's amazing pal but whre was your clan at the end of the day? In lobby waiting for us to logout so you could relog and take ending pics.

We were fighting you and your Leader called to run south and log out mid fight lmfao.

Face it, your clan was pissed off because of how many times you had to return fighting us.

Hence why people are already quitting your clan and joining mine.

We were fighting you and your Leader called to run south and log out mid fight lmfao.

Face it, your clan was pissed off because of how many times you had to return fighting us.

Who are you trying to impress by lying about losing? Only people that actually believe you won are your sheep-minded members.

brain washed nerd lmfao ur clan sucks even with mains

H9IECQ6.png

ke9uxNJ.png

pics taken from your trash topic lol

LMFAO @@Hog

hello friends of sharkbrew.com its me your favourite unbiased and unhuman 100% goat reporter. i do not have much time today as i am very busy helping santa claus prepare his bag of goodies for his trip through gielinor. 

i can honestly tell you with 100% certainty that the mighty mighty demonic demons of doom killed the flamboyant pink caped team 7 clan today in many clean 1v1s, other clans such as the team 30 and team 47 clans were irrelevant so who cares about them am i right?! the doom demons slaughtered team 7 and any other clan that got in their way.

such a shame before christmas in my honestly opinion, this should be time for love and peace and happiness and compassion but these pesky demons just keep causing trouble and heartbreak by killing many flamboyant inferior clans. their bloodlust is out of control and im going to have a long discussion with santa claus because i truly believe these mighty and unstoppable doom demons do not deserve any presents this holiday after their never ending naughty acts of bullying clans weekend after weekend.

news flash doom demons! you will be receiving coal this year! your acts of slaughtering clans and bullying people will not go unnoticed by santa claus! 

to everyone else i wish you a happy hanukkah

and watch out for stray doom demons as they could seriously do harm to you or your family.

hello friends of sharkbrew.com its me your favourite unbiased and unhuman 100% goat reporter. i do not have much time today as i am very busy helping santa claus prepare his bag of goodies for his trip through gielinor. 

i can honestly tell you with 100% certainty that the mighty mighty demonic demons of doom killed the flamboyant pink caped team 7 clan today in many clean 1v1s, other clans such as the team 30 and team 47 clans were irrelevant so who cares about them am i right?! the doom demons slaughtered team 7 and any other clan that got in their way.

such a shame before christmas in my honestly opinion, this should be time for love and peace and happiness and compassion but these pesky demons just keep causing trouble and heartbreak by killing many flamboyant inferior clans. their bloodlust is out of control and im going to have a long discussion with santa claus because i truly believe these mighty and unstoppable doom demons do not deserve any presents this holiday after their never ending naughty acts of bullying clans weekend after weekend.

news flash doom demons! you will be receiving coal this year! your acts of slaughtering clans and bullying people will not go unnoticed by santa claus! 

and watch out for stray doom demons as they could seriously do harm to you or your family.

LOL

l0l00ll00l0l0l0l0l00l0l00l0ll00ll

LOOOOOOL

That's a good joke. Our video shows you guys getting clapped all the way from corp to Ca.

@@Covet Disgusting combination of clans you got going on right there. Lets be honest it was going back and forth then you guys logged out? How can you deny that. Doom will always outbeat CD even with def, sv invites, whatever. Dont tell me you dont have invites because I know some of the ppl you invited today because ive known them for a while but its w/e at least you guys gave us a fight. But understand you lost. We were the last clan standing.

@@Covet Disgusting combination of clans you got going on right there. Lets be honest it was going back and forth then you guys logged out? How can you deny that. Doom will always outbeat CD even with def, sv invites, whatever. Dont tell me you dont have invites because I know some of the ppl you invited today because ive known them for a while but its w/e at least you guys gave us a fight. But understand you lost. We were the last clan standing.

real words