best pure no honour player killer

yoshi

You backstab mates over 40M lmao no wonder you have no friends irl have a cat as profile picture u insecure k pop listening hentai obsessed virgin, im coming for u

ironic how you've spent more time on the game 

reason i did this was to sell the gp to buy weed to sm0ke

bitches like cats

im a cat

ironic how you've spent more time on the game

reason i did this was to sell the gp to buy weed to sm0ke

bitches like cats

im a cat

Most justin beiberworthy thing i've heard in a while, only insecure depressed morons put pets as profile pic.

You can deny it w/e have fun smoking weed maybe that will help you forget about your depression / social anxiety for a moment.

Most justin beiberworthy thing i've heard in a while, only insecure depressed morons put pets as profile pic.

You can deny it w/e have fun smoking weed maybe that will help you forget about your depression / social anxiety for a moment.

ironic how i just came home from a sick trip with the boyz while you were here still crying about pixels

ironic how i just came home from a sick trip with the boyz while you were here still crying about pixels

Idc about pixels but you ruined a account for no reason, what did i ever do to you?

You don't gain anything out of it all you do is destroy a account i finnaly had ready. But its alrigjt josh you think you can get away with this because you were on a vpn in Op ts?

Dumb fuck expect a ring

You or one of your friends tried to ddos me. Really killed your account lmao.

Also hit me off all you want, I really do not care. Enjoy ringing me also, I don't care.

I'm not even fucking home lmao i was having a good time in a club and i see a text my acc got 39 defence. You'll care soon enough.