Final CPL Tally for 2015

slushpuppy

How come the sharkbrew tally is different from ours? E.g. I know we have 109 wins this calendar year just wondering what makes those not count etc etc, but yeah, that's some impressive stuff, even from Ruin and Doom. Curious about that screenshot on the second post, did Doom get an extra 10?

As far as that .800 goes, in my decade of pure clanning no clan has done anything even close to that. The best clans were winning 60 or 70% of their fights. It's remarkable, and I'm surprised it doesn't get more attention. It wouldn't be possible without other clans giving us constant fights, allowing us to average more than a couple per week. So thank you for that.

Real pride of my boys, cheers to another successful year of pure clanning. Tell ya, when we were all on battlescape isle, who saw this coming? 

Bonesaw is ready for 2k1t6 

If they are verified they are counted.

How come the sharkbrew tally is different from ours? E.g. I know we have 109 wins this calendar year just wondering what makes those not count etc etc, but yeah, that's some impressive stuff, even from Ruin and Doom. Curious about that screenshot on the second post, did Doom get an extra 10?

As far as that .800 goes, in my decade of pure clanning no clan has done anything even close to that. The best clans were winning 60 or 70% of their fights. It's remarkable, and I'm surprised it doesn't get more attention. It wouldn't be possible without other clans giving us constant fights, allowing us to average more than a couple per week. So thank you for that.

Real pride of my boys, cheers to another successful year of pure clanning. Tell ya, when we were all on battlescape isle, who saw this coming? 

Bonesaw is ready for 2k1t6 

We only started counting couple of weeks after the new year or something. Your clan incl those

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/forum/155-2015/

See the big purple Verified tag?

If you are colorblind, forgive me, else please check your facts first before accusing me of something

Also I would like to refer you to this:

1. Any other shenanigans will be dealt with when the system kicks off

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/6387-rules-for-declaring-counter-declaring/

I empowered myself to take action against clans trying to game the system