CD's propaganda.

Spotty G

Pretty sad that on Christmas eve/day they're making topics about how they 'cleared/ended' DooM because we're inactive due to the holiday.

You posted a member board leak and included a picture of our farewell boards about us 'leaving/going away" claiming you "did this to us"

Let's take a moment of silence for the retards of CD.

Now that that's done, let's get understand a few things.

I'm aware most of your members are slime balls and don't associate with most of their families because they've stolen from them to feed their RS addiction and to buy more gold because you die so much on trips (when you decide to go out once in a blue moon)

You claimed that you made us post those topics because "you did this to us" sorry for the breaking news, but some of us actually still have a family and decide to go away and visit our families and celebrate with them @

Next time you decide to call out DooM make sure you have some proper facts to call us upon.

You made a topic on zybez claiming to be the #1 pure clan, I believe you made a mistake of posting it under the "PvP" section, I believe your topics all belong in PvM and PvP would require you to actuslly be in the wilderness.

You act all big, but slump more than fatality did on their anniversary.

Sorry, but when you decide to take your head out f your ass, and feel like you can play with the big dogs, there's declarations already made for f2p and p2p ( if not feel free to make one) I'm sure doom will gladly take another free win to add to the streak .

Applications for doom are open, but not for CD quality.

If you actually spent time recruiting rather than leaving bots spamming at edge and nmz, maybe you could actually get some decent members.

Nvm, that's not how CD works.

Merry Christmas.

Ehhh wall of text no read, Ehhh u guys r mad.

We must be mad.

Longest prep streak in clanning history.

Quality members.

11 prep streak without logging in.

You on the other hand are on a 5 loss streak.

Slump more than fatality did on their anniversary.

More deadweight than members.

Calls for 50v50 on christmas Day.

Did this take you 45 Minutes to make this topic? Your salty as fuck lmfao

Pretty sad that your doom kids are talking brown sticky stuff on the Promo topic on Christmas Eve

I'm the only one posting this, I'm actusally cooking a nice breakfast for my family and girlfriend. I did this while waiting for things to cook.

I wouldn't expect you to understand these things.

Did this take you 45 Minutes to make this topic? Your salty as fuck lmfao

Pretty sad that your doom kids are talking brown sticky stuff on the Promo topic on Christmas Eve

haha dude 'Cd have no lifes, it's christmas!!' 

Spends 1 hour writing a topic no1 gives a brown sticky stuff about. my topic was a joke these tomatos are actually mad. Lmfao

haha dude 'Cd have no lifes, it's christmas!!'

Spends 1 hour writing a topic no1 gives a brown sticky stuff about. my topic was a joke these tomatos are actually mad. Lmfao

I actuslly spend 15 minutes writing the topic. But it's okay :)

Query remy on #doom to leak

Wait who planned calisto? O, yes doom the pvm/clanwars clan. As soon as that decleration system is gone you need to start to respecting ppl or you wont get any preps. the wilderness action that you guys have is filled with invites/mains nowaday from your side. And your p2p wilderness sction is slacking to the max. We'll see what happens in 2k16

We must be mad.

Longest prep streak in clanning history.

Quality members.

11 prep streak without logging in.

You on the other hand are on a 5 loss streak.

Slump more than fatality did on their anniversary.

More deadweight than members.

Calls for 50v50 on christmas Day.

Foe had longest lol